The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don't need these but I feel like I'll regret not having them in 3 years.
Pretty much the same… Wasn’t that much interested in those obsidians originally since I’ve got Navy Cork that’s pretty close to those PRMs used material wise. But after seeing Aquarius Snake’s comment on them, have got to consider em also when & if they become obtainable (which means…, in an affordable price for me)…. However, none came out in JP as of currently as far as I know tho. Instead, just have learned that these lookalike Escape one are already available on the storefront here in Japan….
6CF7EF02-8150-4B6C-BFA4-49EB0F9F9B4A.jpeg

Pretty much the same… Wasn’t that much interested in those obsidians originally since I’ve got Navy Cork that’s pretty close to those PRMs used material wise. But after seeing Aquarius Snake’s comment on them, have got to consider em also when & if they become obtainable (which means…, in an affordable price for me)…. However, none came out in JP as of currently as far as I know tho. Instead, just have learned that these lookalike Escape one are already available on the storefront here in Japan….
6CF7EF02-8150-4B6C-BFA4-49EB0F9F9B4A.jpeg
Yoooo those choco driftwoods

Yoooo those choco driftwoods
Was surprised to see em tho. They aren’t on NDC or SNKRS-JP. Saw them at Atmos in Shibuya, but their general webstore doesn’t list em either even after I saw em on the storefront yesterday. And the strange thing is…, their webstore on zozotown is the only place that has em, but it somehow says they are taking pre-orders….

Last edited:
Dammit when did the blue corks go live on ndc?!?! I was waiting for them and now my size is gone.

Edit: I was able to order off FNL. They still got a FSR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom