The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

66A391F8-DAF2-4AA9-87C1-8AAFD7E4F38D.jpeg

Got these university blues in today. Love the colorway. Quality is …. not great, not bad. The univ blue is a slightly darker shade than most.

nike-air-max-90-icons-metallic-silver-release-date-1-1024x725.jpg

Woah. I like these A LOT! From the "ICONS" pack, these are my favorite so far.

I went in to get another pair of ALLWHITE today, and I’m going through these way way way too fast.
I beat them hard at work but still,they’re not holding up like they used to.
For $140/150 with tax this is just, yea I’m not doing it anymore.
I bought a pair of PhotoDust (I think)Terra what seems like 1/2year ago, and they were on sale on NDC for like 79bucks. Those I haven’t worked in or worn, but the Terra I work in, those mufugs are tanks, so I bought another pair of the PhotoDUST Terra to work in. I paid full retail, that was hard after already having the shoe DS For 79. Not only did I pay retail for those but I picked up a pair of ALLBLACK TERRA and got a nice surprise! They weren’t Black/BLACK/Black, the shoe is BLUE/Blue/Dqrkgrey/Blk, holding it up in the light they were 🔥
I need my *** kicked for spending $312 taxed on them, but tell me these aren’t fire(the blues)

A9BF623A-C338-4777-BA3D-0F742CDAD5A9.jpeg

7BB5E8A6-AFE0-4BD6-87B1-C05F98573F52.jpeg

Instant Favorite for me.
The White and Off White and Tan and Ice Sole.
Really works well with all of my Earth tones.
Which for work is always grey/dkgrey/tan/khaki cargo cotton joggers heavy starch.

Glad I doubled up, was saving the firsts.
E756500E-CE8A-4343-B40F-10710ECCCFBB.jpeg

527C0462-97FE-4F02-93D5-B973EC6A9A93.jpeg

Bro you are not lying BUT......I spent 20bucks on a pair or Dr Scholl super Insole and, night and day man.
Once I got a new insole and 1-2 wears, that material broke in well.
They are way more comfortable than my Standard 90.
Durability is insane as well.
Can you please give me the exact name of the dr scholl insole? I have to break in those rocky terrascapes. Ive bought 3 pair/colors lol.

Can you please give me the exact name of the dr scholl insole? I have to break in those rocky terrascapes. Ive bought 3 pair/colors lol.
I need to pick up a couple new pairs.
For the new Terrascape, I moved my others over and haven’t made the trip to CVS yet, next time I’m in there I’ll grab them and screen them, but they look like this….

J JohnnyDogs

I’m glad you asked.
They are called AIRPLUS.
I went right to the website, found the pattern and ordering from AMAZON I can get x2 for the price I paid at CVS.

This is the link
Help me decide on this product: Airplus Memory Comfort Shoe Insoles with Memory Foam for Pressure Relief, Mens, Size 7-13 https://a.co/d/f7aEufs

5D02FB98-C2D4-4E5A-9DE2-195A9FB671CB.jpeg

BC981AD9-A9B5-4BC2-9803-C4B092D5E49F.jpeg
Thanks. Unfortunately they arent in the Netherlands so i will look for an alternative memory foam insole.

Back
Top Bottom