The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm the Pistons I'm taking that deal 10/10 times. Good deal for both teams

Although I do like the idea of Barnes too, I prob wouldn't give up the same package for him

Attachments

• sailor-moon-transformation.gif
    sailor-moon-transformation.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 143
Most people would say he's going broke. But he's smart for downsizing. Income steam now isn't what it was back when he was playing. Homie will cash out with a nice profit, and move-in somewhere smaller. No shame in that game.
Last I heard from TP, yo barely in the USA these days so this was probly more of a convenience/waste than money move…That joint was just gon be sittin empty in Texas while he doing his thing out France

Most people would say he's going broke. But he's smart for downsizing. Income steam now isn't what it was back when he was playing. Homie will cash out with a nice profit, and move-in somewhere smaller. No shame in that game.

You’re not doing this but I never understood why when athletes or entertainers are simply selling something that people assume they are broke :lol: However and to your point, he also has a divorce (from Eva Longoria way back) and a separation from a year or two ago so that might play into it as well.

He’s definitely a player that I wish I appreciated more during his time in the league

He has been at every Piston's game since his star popped. All for attempting to convince you you can move your hands from your side, arms to grab a gun and push it 12 inches to the left, and shift your whole body and head out of the way of a gun faster than an assailant could move his/her trigger finger a fraction of an inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom