The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

^good seats will do that for you.

Anybody in here still using film? I have a 60D Canon, but looking to get a Hasselblad or Mamiya medium format. Still searching for a Rolleiflex as well.

Originally Posted by dstylezs

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ I was there. Dope. How'd you land that gig?

Thanks bro! No gig, just personal photos taken from my seats
What lens did you bring? I know at Oracle their is a lens length limit that you can bring if your not part of the photography crew.

i was able to bring my 24-105mm into the knicks vs heat game back in january.

but at some laker games its tough, i stick to primes if im even gonna try there.

it really depends on venue. if you're up high they might not care.

First time shooting someone skating.
Fongstarr, idk if you still frequent this thread but could you give some c/c?

I'm thinking about doing more of this.

5578429725_701d6c4684.jpg

5579015294_aba5605315.jpg

5579015332_1448e35fdf.jpg

5578429855_f223c4f695.jpg

Took a long hiatus from photography, but hopefully I get back into it.

This has been my fav thread recently. I've been using my d3100 for a month now so I have some photos to contribute. One question though, how do I add my Flickr in my sig like so many of you have in your sig. Thanks

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by dstylezs

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ I was there. Dope. How'd you land that gig?

Thanks bro! No gig, just personal photos taken from my seats
What lens did you bring? I know at Oracle their is a lens length limit that you can bring if your not part of the photography crew.
This.

I'm going to the Oracle on 4/13 and plan on bringing my 40D + 17-40 since my 17-55 extends.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Anybody in here still using film? I have a 60D Canon, but looking to get a Hasselblad or Mamiya medium format. Still searching for a Rolleiflex as well.
right here.  i have a hasselblad 500c/m.  

Any of you guys snap photos in and around NYC? I won't have my own SLR anytime soon but I'm working on a mixtape, and could use some inspiration for a cover (want something NYC based, does not have to be specific at all).

PM or e mail (mez0ne@gmail.com) would be appreciated, of course you would get recognition in the back cover of the tape.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

This has been my fav thread recently. I've been using my d3100 for a month now so I have some photos to contribute. One question though, how do I add my Flickr in my sig like so many of you have in your sig. Thanks
just goto your account at the top of the page and find the edit signature area. make a link that just says flickr with a link to your page

Just got back from the Philippines...best vacation ever. Didn't get to take as many pics as I wanted despite bringing all my gear, was focused on the family, food, and alcohol 
pimp.gif

Some Shots:

I shoot film. Mostly 135..
I got a bunch of film cameras and thing is I use them randomly so each film takes very long time to finish
smile.gif

My latest pickup is a compact Olympus mju2 with a fixed 35 f/2.8 lens that frpm what I heard as very sharp.. I will shoot the last frames today and send for developing
The film in this one is Kodak Portra NC 160ISO which gives a very neutral color, but also very nice tones indeed. Looking forward to see the result.
I shoot bw too and develop myself but I am very new to that so the result is yet not perfect..
Anyway, film is fun and gives beautiful photos!

Originally Posted by bluesurferx

I looked at a HB 500c two days ago. I thing I'm going to get that with the polaroid back and 2 other backs. Medium format produce more professional pictures.
I'd be interested in seeing your work in medium format.

Just got a oldschool Tamron big boy from my gramps.

28-300mm.

Bout to do this pic but with my cam instead of the AK

bhzqx3.jpg

15341lx.jpg

Originally Posted by bluesurferx

I looked at a HB 500c two days ago. I thing I'm going to get that with the polaroid back and 2 other backs. Medium format produce more professional pictures.
I'd be interested in seeing your work in medium format.
you wont regret it.  my favorite purchase this year.  the only thing that has been hard for me has been the light metering.  a light meter is an absolute must if you are going to be shooting film.  i'm still trying to get the hang of it but once i get it down i'll be set.  you can view my pictures on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnanthonyroman
i also posted the pictures throughout the last 10 or so pages.  good luck and can't wait to see what you come up with.  

Back
Top Bottom