The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Thanks for the reps brahs.

It's hard doing rolling shots from a lowered S2000 (with a hardtop) on ****** LA highways. :lol:

Last edited:
I had it at 1/80 I think.

Honestly, I should've had it around 1/60 but the roads were just too bumpy.

14075876242_ab51a30cde_b.jpg

dat glare :frown:

Last edited:

Do you have a polarizer? I like this one a lot. Dope shots of sf up there!...only shoot raw

Last edited:

Do you have a polarizer? I like this one a lot. Dope shots of sf up there!...only shoot raw

I do, but I guess I didn't have it "on" that area? It's hard adjusting it when you're hanging out the window :lol:

Last edited:
Nice image ... You should try and remove the dust particles in your Camera (Mirror) or PP in your image.

It's most likely on the sensor, rather than the mirror. OP, lemme know if you need help cleaning it!

Do you guys set your camera to shoot "raw + jpeg" or just raw by itself?

I shoot RAW + JPEG. I use JPEG when transferring to my phone via in camera wifi. Fuji's JPEG's are no slouch, however. They're pretty good.

It's most likely on the sensor, rather than the mirror. OP, lemme know if you need help cleaning it!
I shoot RAW + JPEG. I use JPEG when transferring to my phone via in camera wifi. Fuji's JPEG's are no slouch, however. They're pretty good.
Whoops .. Cant believe I said that ... yes Sensor .... DUH!

I do, but I guess I didn't have it "on" that area? It's hard adjusting it when you're hanging out the window :lol:

It looks like it's "turned on" because of the vignette unless you added that after the edit.

Dope stuff in here, not sure if mentioned but B&H has an instant rebate going on for a decent amount of Canon lenses, I was able to save $50 on a 50mm 1.4, was very helpful, theres a list of the site. #latepass if this was already shared.

yanky yanky the vignette was done post process.

Ahh okay. If I may make a suggestion use a graduated filter to bring down the saturation in the sky and roads, and if you really wanna put in work clone out the car in the back and the yellow lines. You have a smokin picture. Just my suggestion on what I would do, and lose the vignette because the sky doesn't look even. Just my opinion though.

Just curious what part of cali is that? Assuming those are cali plates on the silver s2k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom