The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Also, these are the kinds of shots I want to shoot. What kind of settings are you running? What kind of editing in post?

That drone shot of the city is also one of the best pictures I’ve ever seen. I’m inspired.

I shot this with a 16-35mm. I believe this was at 35mm 1/125 shutter 800 ISO

Post- I lifted the shadows (gave it that faded look) in the tone curve, added some contrast, turned down the highlights. I think I brought the blacks down, added some clarity, added some vibrance, played with the color primaries as well. I am sure I did more to it but that's the gist.

Canon Rebel T6, and the two lenses it came with, 18-55mm and 75-300mm.

That's not a bad setup to start with, you should be able to get great shots with it. My first "hobby" camera was a Rebel T3i and I loved that thing.

I too have a drone, the Mavic Air with the different lens...

Any recommended drone settings in terms of day aerial photography...

Here’s some of the photos...

6F59A6B6-7790-49D7-92BF-C3A39D88E6C2.jpeg

11887EE6-9564-490E-A507-857D37E7F5E0.jpeg

430E9E83-F761-4A2E-B334-5CD9D285941B.jpeg

C46FDA93-2F1C-4F05-AFDD-96F7CCF32DB7.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, do you have experience using it? I want to start making home videos. Was planning on using FCPX but this seems more convenient. Not sure how good it is in the iPad Mini 4.

can't speak on its performance on an ipad mini but it is quite capable tho not nearly as fcpx obviously...if you have a laptop i think you might be better suited with a desktop editing suite; lumafusion is definitely the best video editing app for ipad tho

Love fútbol and photography. I wish I could do this everyday of my life.

SJ vs MIN by HENRY DOMINGUEZ, on Flickr

Awesome shots man, I used to work for the Earthquakes and I still work in the sport, I love being at pitch level but being an amateur photographer I always wish I could shoot a game as well.

I have been recovering from ACL surgery the past year and a half so I got into shooting the team I play for while I was out. I'm making my return to the game next Sunday and now I need someone to get some pics of me in my return. Where are you located?

Awesome shots man, I used to work for the Earthquakes and I still work in the sport, I love being at pitch level but being an amateur photographer I always wish I could shoot a game as well.

I have been recovering from ACL surgery the past year and a half so I got into shooting the team I play for while I was out. I'm making my return to the game next Sunday and now I need someone to get some pics of me in my return. Where are you located?

Shoot me a PM I’m in NYC but could possibly travel around I don’t mind.

Back
Top Bottom