The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was the PS4 release this bad?

I don’t see the point in underproducing when you don’t profit on the resell

don’t mind me I’m just mad I don’t have one yet

PS5 has had a bigger launch than PS4 and PS4 was also supply constrained for a while.

The scalping situation hadn't gone full Cybernet back then though.

Hell no. The PS4 was readily available in Dallas. It was a launch day in-store cop for me and a lot of my friends with no pre-orders.

Got my PS4 2 Sunday’s after release at Best Buy. Had to do work. But nothing like this. I got mine by reading nowinstick.net comments. Say out Best Buy in car in 18degrees

Covid is a big reason why things are the way they are with this release

So true

Back when you were able to purchase the PS4 in-person on its launch, there was way more people flourishing on their cops when they were able to grab them in-store as normal. Stores are more easily able to regulate resellers with in-person inventory than the online stuff as well, so there would've been more consoles ending up in regular people's hands in those physical in-store purchases.

But can't do that now..........'cuz social distancing guidelines from COVID are forcing manufacturers to release their "hyped products" online only now, which is where resellers flourish in the modern-day.

Finally picked up Ghost of Tsushima and played for about 1 hour before the wife went into labor. So no PS5 for a while. Platinumed Miles and Spidey Remastered first so I'm good. Here's to a healthy baby boy in a few hours.
He came through this am
20201205_105029.jpg

The headset opinions are gold because we were on the hunt for one, but I don’t want to drop $ on something before I know that it’s worth it. Also, when we didn’t have the PS5 the headsets were everywhere, now that we have one....... few and far between.

I remember it was bad but just because the stock was limited.
I wasn’t able to get one until February, and it was a GameStop bundled one so I had to pay more (for lego Marvel and 2K smh).

It was tough to get one after launch for a month or 2 but eventually, there was enough within the year.

That was pre-pandemic though, so who knows how long the shortages will be for the 5.

Tempted as hell AGAIN to buy CP2077, especially since the upgrade is free.
Already broke that seal by stashing Control Ultimate edition off that sale.
Might as well pickup GOT since I know their upgrade is free also

The only ones I know I'm definitely waiting on is TLOU2 and FF7R since I'm not sure they have confirmed free upgrades

The only ones I know I'm definitely waiting on is TLOU2 and FF7R since I'm not sure they have confirmed free upgrades
Some PS5 gameplay

The headset opinions are gold because we were on the hunt for one, but I don’t want to drop $ on something before I know that it’s worth it. Also, when we didn’t have the PS5 the headsets were everywhere, now that we have one....... few and far between.

kinda give up on the pulse headset for now and just using my wh1000xm4 plugged in.

prob just gonna try grabbing the pulse later when it’s more readily available

kinda give up on the pulse headset for now and just using my wh1000xm4 plugged in.

prob just gonna try grabbing the pulse later when it’s more readily available

i went with the Steelseries 7p

i have the xm3's and just cant understand why they dont support bluetooth let alone their own sony headset

it must be because it would probably kill the gaming headset market.

People probably would just pair their airpods to the playstation or something similar.

there is no ps5 version of got

Back
Top Bottom