The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine was supposed to delivered on Saturday but got pushed back. It should be arriving today. Last time I checked the FedEx tracking it showed it was on delivery vehicle.

Mine was supposed to delivered on Saturday but got pushed back. It should be arriving today. Last time I checked the FedEx tracking it showed it was on delivery vehicle.
Hmm hoping this is the case too. I keep checking for it to be delivered randomly. Don’t get why it would’ve got scanned Sunday as delivered. No update on the fed ex case I created, will have to call em again

120 @ 1080 for Fortnite, Devil May Cry, COD, and Borderlands 3.

The PS5 doesn’t support 1440p. I think it tries to do some sort of upscale sometimes but it is pretty much 1080p.

That is something X has the advantage on.

PS5 can't output to a 1440p screen but it can render internally at 1440p then upscale it to 4K.

That's what Demon's Souls 60fps mode and Spider-Man Performance RT mode does.

Basically, it's only an issue if you're playing on a 1440p monitor.

The lack of 1440p is annoying, but I play on a 1440p monitor and it still looks pretty damn good.

Sony also said they'd consider adding it if enough people demanded it, so I'm sure PS5 will support it at some point.

Man its crazy how much stuff they crammed into valhalla

this game going to take awhile it seems im like 20hrs in and still feels like i only scratched the surface

Man its crazy how much stuff they crammed into valhalla

this game going to take awhile it seems im like 20hrs in and still feels like i only scratched the surface

so im guessing its worth the pick up?

havent played ac in yrs

PS5 can't output to a 1440p screen but it can render internally at 1440p then upscale it to 4K.

That's what Demon's Souls 60fps mode and Spider-Man Performance RT mode does.

Basically, it's only an issue if you're playing on a 1440p monitor.

Right.

But in regards to where we are at with 120 FPS. It is 1080P across the board.

When I play on my 2k 165 HZ monitor 60 HZ games are definitely doing something though. It is for sure greater than 1080p.

They haven’t been clear on the Nioh upgrades. I think I read that there was a small upgrade fee in JP.

so im guessing its worth the pick up?

havent played ac in yrs

i believe so

last one i played was black flag now this one never been a fan of ac but decided to give it a shot again and its not that bad of a game plenty of gameplay to be had

Man...why TF does Target drop at 530am??? I'm fkcin heated.

Less traffic at that time. I was up then 4:30AM and systems sat for a minute before a full sell out here in the Chicagoland. I was trying to cop one, but didn't realize until it was too late that the CC I had on file had the wrong expiration date. By the time I figured it out they were gone. Hopefully my 17th order from Walmart ships soon as I would've cancelled it had I hit on Target today.

Welcome to StealEx aka Fed Ex. That package is gone my boy.
Yeah looking like it. Doubt it even made it off the truck. Seeing the signature confirmation image is laughable. Looks like “C9” or “OJ” or some ****. Nothin close to resembling me or my wife’s sig.

Fed ex tracing it now - waiting to hear back, ridiculous. Contacted Walmart too, they’re waiting for Fed ex.

Yeah looking like it. Doubt it even made it off the truck. Seeing the signature confirmation image is laughable. Looks like “C9” or “OJ” or some ****. Nothin close to resembling me or my wife’s sig.

Fed ex tracing it now - waiting to hear back, ridiculous. Contacted Walmart too, they’re waiting for Fed ex.

Two of mine got stolen the same way.

Good to see Target still letting those bots feast. They realize what’s the point in releasing them when real people are awake anyways.

my PS5 last week was delivered by FedEx and said delivery requires. They signed my name. Had to go outside and see what the guy was doing in his truck. Same week they demolished another package. FedEx is trash. I know the SJWs think peeps like this just trying to make a living. I think they should be fired.

Last edited:
Good to see Target still letting those bots feast. They realize what’s the point in releasing them when real people are awake anyways.

my PS5 last week was delivered by FedEx and said delivery requires. They signed my name. Had to go outside and see what the guy was doing in his truck. Same week they demolished another package. FedEx is trash. I know the SJWs think peeps like this just trying to make a living. I think they should be fired.

No bot's really feasted. Those are for in store pickup locally.

Target is always a wash for me but cooked another on Amazon right meow.
It was In stock for a while...would have been able to get multiples but they had a 1 per customer rule.

People still flipping these for $150 or whtvr stockx is? Or locally still higher? Everyday multiple restocks now it seems. Although toward the end amazon was feb 9 delivery

Back
Top Bottom