The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting for Walmart 12/17 order to ship & Amazon coming through with the quickness on the order today:
6C73106D-E295-40C7-B6D1-C5BC5D14F19D.jpeg

Wish I would have waited for the digital, my coworker who I got the disc for wanted the digital.... oh well beggars cant be choosers...

Other than price, I see absolutely no reason to get the digital version. The regular model also plays digital games just as well as the digital model and you have the option to buy physical copies, as well. You’re stuck with digital games with the digital model.

Idk if the digital versions of these games have gone on sale as well but all these 'new' disc versions of the games (AC, MM, COD etc. been on sale every week.

Other than price, I see absolutely no reason to get the digital version. The regular model also plays digital games just as well as the digital model and you have the option to buy physical copies, as well. You’re stuck with digital games with the digital model.
maybe people dont want a bunch of game boxes laying around or displayed in their living room. it looks tacky/kidish to me and my ocd starts going into overdrive.

maybe people dont want a bunch of game boxes laying around or displayed in their living room. it looks tacky/kidish to me and my ocd starts going into overdrive.

It's wild that adults are still trying to create a console war
lol its simple, you bought for your taste, other people bought for theirs.
Like cats actin like they droppin jewels, like my casual gamer *** is gonna be like
"Oh **** I just blew $500 on a machine, that is practical for me."

I have them on a bookshelf so they’re still pretty organized and discreet. When you look at the shelf at an angle, you don’t really see the games at all.

plus once you get used to not getting up to change a game disk you never go back. be tucked in my sofa with a throw over me dog laying on my lap, I'm not getting up mann.
I feel it but I take dab breaks periodically so I'm always re-administering the antidote lol

But tbh it is what it is. If I got lucky with ONLY the digital I would do that until I got the disc version becaseu i've always like having that.
For those who dont then they must be in the year 3021 lol

plus once you get used to not getting up to change a game disk you never go back. be tucked in my sofa with a throw over me dog laying on my lap, I'm not getting up mann.
That’s fine, I’m just saying you have that same option with the regular model just as well with the digital.

I feel it but I take dab breaks periodically so I'm always re-administering the antidote lol

But tbh it is what it is. If I got lucky with ONLY the digital I would do that until I got the disc version becaseu i've always like having that.
For those who dont then they must be in the year 3021 lol
keep my rig and concentrates on the coffee table while playing

That’s fine, I’m just saying you have that same option with the regular model just as well with the digital.
whatever works. some people will never buy a dvd or physical game disk again and going by sales trends the last few years digital has sold more than physical games so it makes perfect sense for many people.

Back
Top Bottom