The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
keep my rig and concentrates on the coffee table while playing

whatever works. some people will never buy a dvd or physical game disk again and going by sales trends the last few years digital has sold more than physical games so it makes perfect sense for many people.
Yeah... I used to live that life >D but with wifey bein pregerz I feel like even though its vapor dont wanna chance it...

Honestly at the end of the day its whatever you can get your hands on LOL

while we're talking about digital this game is criminally slept on

probably goes on sale during the ps store new years sale reset next week but tottaly for the $20 now

Fed Ex playing games man.. 2 Days in my city, In Transit. Had date delivery go from 1/9 to 12/30 to 12/27.. now there is no delivery date.. **** is annoying. Just drop my package off already.

Fed Ex playing games man.. 2 Days in my city, In Transit. Had date delivery go from 1/9 to 12/30 to 12/27.. now there is no delivery date.. **** is annoying. Just drop my package off already.
You should call them to make sure what's going on.

^ snagged 1 from sony earlier based on someone in here saying it was worth it

Last edited:
Scavenged a 1TB SSD from a laptop my daughter lost due to water damage and tossed it in a 3.0 USB case I had.... anyhoo, here is my first attempt at adding fast additional storage space to the PS5. This will hopefully allow the kids to download and play more on our shared console. My youngest just started bugsnax so I can try to set it up after she is done.

If it works, going to buy $100 USB 1TB M.2 set-up for my personal console and use that until the internal add-ons are available for a reasonable price. As it stands right now, being held hostage by space is the one thing I am not enjoying about the system. Everything else I am very satisfied with including all of the accessories.

A1190FF6-52F2-41EB-8203-8B7506FCAF81.jpeg

These are AI upscaled images of what may or may not be blurry Elden Ring concept art posted on reddit, so there's no real reason to post them, but ehh

9gxrf6iwb6861.png

v8yke1gk86861.png

Hey has any one

1. brought immortal fenyx rising. (Ps4) version.
2. Tried to upgrade to ps5

If so what steps you take and or was there any issues.

thanks.... I plan to install it later.

ps direct

remember use different browsers.

chrome, fire Fox, safari.

each one is unique

also it’s random it may say 1 hour at the start. It can jump to under 5 min after a while.

Standard

digital

Back
Top Bottom