The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so hyped to add FF7 from PS+ even though I'm not playing this version. :lol:

Remember to make it yours for good.

So I see I'm not alone after all.

giphy.gif

use to walk home from school with my neighbor and had to stay at his place for a hour or 2 until my parents or older siblings came home. long story short his older brother never let us touch his ps and he was heavy into rpg's, my boy, kid from upstairs apt and myself would watch and get frustrated that you could never actually hit and enemy. soured me on the genre to this day. I know its a completely different game but I'm still gucci on the series.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy X probably the best RPG on PS2, hell best RPG of that gen...y’all wylin :smh:
Gotta be talking about a different game.

Cant be talking about the game that takes place in water world and the main character plays that lame *** "sport".

Once I started it and saw it was turn based I couldn't even keep playing. I could only do turn based if its Pokemon. Just waiting around to be attacked and then picking which character to attack or defend with is boring as ****.

I got FF X/X-2 and XII for the switch. Looking at them collect dust wondering who I could trick to take this and get what I paid for it. If not bite the bullet and give it to gamestop to get its real value. I was so mad.

That taught me to never buy a game blindly off name and hype alone ever again, just check out the gameplay on youtube first.

glad I’m not the only person that feels this way. Just not a satisfying combat system. Only turn based game I can get into is advance wars that’s about it. And fable was the best rpg that gen.
I say to myself every time when I see games like that why would you want to play a game like this. If I want to play chess I'd play chess.

Can't immerse me in a game when I have to wait between moves.

Last edited:
I got FF X/X-2 and XII for the switch. Looking at them collect dust wondering who I could trick to take this and get what I paid for it. If not bite the bullet and give it to gamestop to get its real value. I was so mad.
:rofl:X was definitely trash. I got tricked into buying final fantasy 8 just off the strength of the booklets that use to come with ps1 games. I remember being so disappointed. My father began questioning why was I not playing the new game that he just bought me. I forced myself to play it until I actually liked it.

:rofl:X was definitely trash. I got tricked into buying final fantasy 8 just off the strength of the booklets that use to come with ps1 games. I remember being so disappointed. My father began questioning why was I not playing the new game that he just bought me. I forced myself to play it until I actually liked it.
Damn :lol: Must've played it a lot to get to that point.

Every time I look at them I say why can't you be like Breath of the Wild or The Witcher III? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom