The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love how this thread turns into a Final Fantasy thread every 4-5 months. :lol:

All this hate, when FF is home to the best 3rd person shooter of all time:

1614792255302.png

Possibly the most realistic racer ever made:

1614792474064.png

And who can forget when Square decided that the rhythm game segment needed its pinnacle achievement?:

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call US cover.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Love how this thread turns into a Final Fantasy thread every 4-5 months. :lol:

All this hate, when FF is home to the best 3rd person shooter of all time:

1614792255302.png

Possibly the most realistic racer ever made:

1614792474064.png

And who can forget when Square decided that the rhythm game segment needed its pinnacle achievement?:

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call US cover.jpg

:lol:

Have never played any of these spinoffs, but its all facts. No lies detected 8)

Missed all the turn based rpg slander.
I love RPGs but thought I was done with turn based until I played Persona 5 and put over 100 hours into it.
It's always been the entire experience to me. The story, battle system/strat, and characters.
There's no use defending it though especially in this day in age. It just is what it is. :lol:

FF is a little overrated as a whole but Tactics & 7-9 were all great.

15 was trash, can't convince me otherwise.

fallout 3 > all final fantasy games ever combined
I'm a guy that loves Fallout games, but their storyline aren't nearly as rich as the Final Fantasy games. Honestly though they're both RPGs, Final Fantasy is more of a traditional party oriented RPG while Fallout is a single-player experience with ability perks so in my mind they aren't entirely an apples to apples comparison.

I really liked Uncharted 4. Which should I play next in the series?

I couldn't get into Control so doubt I'll finish that.

I should start asking some of y’all ages. If you didn’t experience SquareSoft NES/SNES then your opinion regarding Final Fantasy is invalid :lol:

My favorite fighting game franchise is looking gorgeous in this new trailer. Definitely looking forward to this one dropping.

Back
Top Bottom