The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you understand how bad global shipping is currently? Steamship lines are experiencing container shortages and port congestion along with major port strikes looming. Add into the equation the crippling chip shortage that is effecting many industries, it's not really surprising.

Do you understand how bad global shipping is currently? Steamship lines are experiencing container shortages and port congestion along with major port strikes looming. Add into the equation the crippling chip shortage that is effecting many industries, it's not really surprising.
I didn’t know about all that. Still tho......

It was reported that these consoles would be on a shortage for most of 2021.

edit: “still tho...”

:lol: :smh:

Retailers can't keep high end graphics cards in stock for gaming PCs. If you thought PS5s were going for crazy prices, that's nothing. They are either made by Nvidia or AMD which supply the chips for PCs and gaming consoles. Add in crypto currency mining too...

There's a worldwide chip shortage so it goes beyond even gaming consoles and graphics cards.
Anything that uses semi conductors are affected.

Even car manufacturers are having to slow down production

Last edited:
Retailers can't keep high end graphics cards in stock for gaming PCs. If you thought PS5s were going for crazy prices, that's nothing. They are either made by Nvidia or AMD which supply the chips for PCs and gaming consoles. Add in crypto currency mining too...

I've seen this too. Twitch got these kids wildin'.

Went and picked up DriveClub.

I know the servers were shut down but it was $10 and I get $5 discounted for a single purchase every month it only cost me $5.

Game does look incredible though.

I forget, what was the general consensus on Control? Was it good? Fun? Thinking about downloading it for the freeski

Been trying to cop a disc version for months. Finally able to cop 2 this week.

Will there be any gameplay restrictions if I buy a used copy of Spider Man?

I forget, what was the general consensus on Control? Was it good? Fun? Thinking about downloading it for the freeski

Most seem to like it with the exception of jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited

I copped the UE when it was the PS+ free title.

Not sure if it that is still the case. If it is still free, add it to your library so that you can always come byke and play it.

Finally popped in the Miles Morales disc the other night. I low key got bored of the 2018 Spidey game and never got around to finishing it.

But man so far I haven’t been able to put this one down! Miles fighting and finishing combos are dope as hell. And I’m finally getting to see some of the power of the PS5 with all the debris and particle effects:nerd:

Finally popped in the Miles Morales disc the other night. I low key got bored of the 2018 Spidey game and never got around to finishing it.

But man so far I haven’t been able to put this one down! Miles fighting and finishing combos are dope as hell. And I’m finally getting to see some of the power of the PS5 with all the debris and particle effects:nerd:

Agreed. Friday night I deleted the Spidey remaster to create some space, after playing with mile’s powers, not sure Illl ever go back to it. Gameplay felt boring and hollow...

Back
Top Bottom