The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FedEx is scheduled to deliver my Walmart release day unit today. Hope there’s no issues. My boy about to drive up from the bay to scoop it up as soon as it drops lol

mines is coming via fedex also praying they dont jux me, im pulling up to the center asap!!

Honestly, this worked for someone on reddit.

He went to the distribution center w/ footage from his doorbell cam because they claimed the driver pulled up and realized the package wasn't in his truck.

He showed them proof that the driver was never even on his block and then waited 2 hrs for the driver to return and he magically found the PS5 on his drive back to the center and handed it over.

Guy would've gotten the meanest Stone Cold Stunner of all time if I was in that position.

Last edited by a moderator:

1605718264037.png

Last edited:
What happened?

So I already have like 33 hours in the game (I took a couple days off and have been a little irresponsible) and was at level 103.

So I am fighting the Boletarian King (2nd attempt) and got hit with his spirit grab or whatever. Not only did I die - but a message appeared on the screen saying that my souls level has been reduced.

So I am like huh. And then I was like oh hell no. So sure enough my level went form 103 to 102 :smh:.

Unbelievable. The game is incredibly unforgiving and it just keeps throwing craziness at me.

Man when I realized that you are expected to play most the game in soul form (with less health) and then learned about the world tendency mechanic?

ADFB2955-01E5-4AF1-AAFA-465DDF8B864F.gif

So I already have like 33 hours in the game (I took a couple days off and have been a little irresponsible) and was at level 103.

So I am fighting the Boletarian King (2nd attempt) and got hit with his spirit grab or whatever. Not only did I die - but a message appeared on the screen saying that my souls level has been reduced.

So I am like huh. And then I was like oh hell no. So sure enough my level went form 103 to 102 :smh:.

Unbelievable. The game is incredibly unforgiving and it just keeps throwing craziness at me.

Man when I realized that you are expected to play most the game in soul form (with less health) and then learned about the world tendency mechanic?

Homie grabbed me with that move last night, I was FURIOUS cause I thought I rolled through him :smh:

Cling ring is a must when in soul mode. As a rule of thumb I try dropping a blue eye stone (either beginning of stage or in front of boss fog) to try and help others and beat a boss to get humanity back.

Might just be me, but so far DeS seems easy- I've breezed through most of the game in human form, and have pure white tendency across most of the worlds. Currently sl 84 at
Boletarian King
Also just forged the meat cleaver :evil:. I think I'll finish it by today. Looking forward to ng+ to up the ante.

Last edited:
Homie grabbed me with that move last night, I was FURIOUS cause I thought I rolled through him :smh:

Currently sl 84 at Boletarian King myself. I think I'll finish it by today.

Nice. Try to put comments in spoilers for those who haven't played yet.

I actually don't think I am close to finishing I still have the other stones to do. Game is a straight up 10/10 though.

I'm glad he still as Soulsuck. That was infuriating back in the original game. :lol:
But having Soulsuck in the game also means...
Stealing other player's levels with it. :evil:
I wonder if the old cheese will still work on him
Buy a full stack of poison arrows and a good bow. Also need the ring that makes you invisible/breaks enemy aggro faster.
  1. enter the arena and stay back. let him de aggro and turn his back to you.
  2. find the maximum range where you can shoot arrows and do damage, but also be far enough to have him de aggro and return to where he started.
  3. repeat step 2 until he is poisoned from arrows
  4. Stand back and let the poison do its job. Will have to reapply again.
  5. Profit. :lol:

Oh lord great neck beards crying about how a non masculine male should not be allowed to be goty something something something sell out something something go woke go broke.

yea last of us part 2 will make me hate the internet for a couple of days. If it gets GOTY.

2sappy 2sappy

Now THAT is cheesy :smh:

I feel like the game is cheesy sometimes though and I wanna understand the sense of humor these developers have. They purposely place enemies in extremely well thought out places hoping you do some dumb **** and kill yourself.

The amount of times the animation from my swing made me fall off a cliff, or the times I swung at any enemy in a narrow corridor only to have my blade bounce of the wall while I get impaled :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom