The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any time somebody told me they would get a lawyer on me I would laugh, stop helping them and walk away. threatening employees in any matter will never help any situation in fact would have the opposite effect

i said higher ups you employee!!! :dame dash voice:
but bet, say less

Maybe it’s because I never really explored it in SM2018, but I didn’t realize how extensive the trick system is in this game. Like, there’s a whole trick list with a short gif of every trick. Each one having its own name like it’s Tony Hawk :lol:. I always thought the tricks came out randomly depending on which direction you held the stick

fedex loses packages and drivers/wearhouse workers steal packages everyday b. Your PS5 is just another box that has be delivered. and from experience on the other side (not logistics but retail ) any time somebody told me they would get a lawyer on me I would laugh, stop helping them and walk away. threatening employees in any matter will never help any situation in fact would have the opposite effect
Facts. Super facts.

let Karl live

1605736716434.png

The exchange was pretty random and funny it went that way on it's own. Like the mild pettiness of it and not getting violent.

The exchange was pretty random and funny it went that way on it's own. Like the mild pettiness of it and not getting violent.
Having it narrated by someone who cant stop laughing long enough to read it was annoying af. Didnt even do different voices. Come on. Throw some charisma into the exchange if you're going to steal content for a wack tiktok video.

PS Direct remind me of a chick I let repeatedly play with my emotions and give me blue balls in my younger days. Supposedly long past that and too old for the bull**** yet here we are again.

didn't know they had a music video, this was my jam :lol:

Having it narrated by someone who cant stop laughing long enough to read it was annoying af. Didnt even do different voices. Come on. Throw some charisma into the exchange if you're going to steal content for a wack tiktok video.
It lost me a bit cuz she kept saying he said but it was a back and forth that she claimed she was a part of.

Probably all staged.

Back
Top Bottom