The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, well congrats man. At this rate I’ll be way late to the Ps5 party.
Nah at this rate you'll get one before xmas. They seem to be tricklin in & if you just keep being persistent you'll cook eventually. I have close to 300mbps internet...not sure if that matters...

I"m just securing the extra's I can get to supply for my fam who cant monitor the sites all day.

Nah at this rate you'll get one before xmas. They seem to be tricklin in & if you just keep being persistent you'll cook eventually. I have close to 300mbps internet...not sure if that matters...

I"m just securing the extra's I can get to supply for my fam who cant monitor the sites all day.
I’m thinking in not doing myself any favors trying to hit via iPhone. I’m at work so can’t sit at my desk trying to cop. Would you say desktop the way to go?

59E6B603-1AF3-42A4-9341-A1527E2A9CE8.jpeg

Maybe it’s because I never really explored it in SM2018, but I didn’t realize how extensive the trick system is in this game. Like, there’s a whole trick list with a short gif of every trick. Each one having its own name like it’s Tony Hawk :lol:. I always thought the tricks came out randomly depending on which direction you held the stick
There were no tricks in 2018 Spider-Man. That wasn’t added in until Miles Morales.

Zero idea how people get through

none of mine even moved off the more than an hour

same with all my friends

Back
Top Bottom