The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most people liked Pt. II, but incel/gamergate types launched a crusade on the game over its narrative, and GoT was an easy game to rally around because it released soon after.

Ghosts of Tsushima is my personal GOTY, flaws and all. Once you get the parry timing down, and upgrade Jin, the gameplay is very addicting. Story starts off very slow, but picks up and is interesting throughout the rest of the game.

I enjoyed TLOU2, and it is better then GOT in a ton of categories. But at the end of the day, GOT is better in the category that matters most to me, gameplay.

Yours got delivered yet?
Yea, Amazon was on point today with the early delivery.

The PS Box was opened, no seal or tape on it which got me worried. Slight tear on it as well.
But so far so good with setup and save transfer from PS4.

Dualsense is comfy. Fits my hands perfectly and the weight is nice. Haven't tried Astro's Playroom yet but about to dive into it now.

Console itself is massive but looks good in person. Matching my PSVR headset nicely.

What a long week. Honestly it felt like people in the states got this a month ago.

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

Last edited:
Haven’t played either but seeing on Reddit that a lot of people have TLOU2 over GoT for game of the year. It’s a bit confusing because I remember TLOU2 not being that well received at release. You never know with Reddit, but that discrepancy almost makes it feel like bots are trying to campaign for TLOU2.

For those that have played both, if you had to pick one or the other for goty which would it be?

TLOU 2

Haven’t played either but seeing on Reddit that a lot of people have TLOU2 over GoT for game of the year. It’s a bit confusing because I remember TLOU2 not being that well received at release. You never know with Reddit, but that discrepancy almost makes it feel like bots are trying to campaign for TLOU2.

For those that have played both, if you had to pick one or the other for goty which would it be?

The Last of Us 2 for me, easy. GoT was great but felt a little tedious at times. And the only reason the Last of Us got hate is because people were mad that it focus on a female/female romance in the story line. Game was fantastic.

TLOU2 is extremely overrated but it’s hands down gonna win game of the year
Never played. Tho on first impression, it seemed like it's pandering to a certain movement storywise...a bit edgy too.
..on first impression.
Enjoyed the multiplayer from the 1st game tho...

I already said all I had to say about TLoU2 when the game dropped and there's some people in here that get very upset when you criticize the game.

So instead of wasting more keystrokes on that game, I'm gonna play Demon's Souls and wish you all a fantastic day.

Never had a PS4 so all the PS+ classic titles that are free for PS5 are getting played now. DL’ed TLOU2, days gone, GOW, uncharted 4, etc.
I will say that so far the zombie games are very similar lol
days gone def borrowed some gameplay aspects from tlou. crafting, stealth, combat have similarities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom