The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate to be that NT guy. They come with the usual tropes. You must not have wanted them. Easy cop. Light work. You didn’t put the work in.

Maybe try online more?

Sony has thrown out multiple bundles (Horizon, CoD, GoW). Some preorders, some not. And the invites still keep going out. That kooky cue pops up a few times a month.

Just got my hands on a 1215A.
It’s been easy the last month and a half as I’ve been able to get 1 pickup target & 4 online ps direct, Walmart, Amazon, and ant online for others all horizon and they just quickly shoved the money took the system and biiiig smiles all of em lol.

Last edited:
Get some non drowsy Dramamine. I went through the same thing while playing the last couple of Uncharted games.

There was this part on UC4 on Crushing mode, I think in the jungle & the ship, that mentally drained me for a few days because the first one you had to do stealth & the second one was endless enemies with minimal ammo. I know the pain. :frown:

PO

Friendly reminder for PS5 owners you have a 6 month trial for Apple TV. Offer expires 10/19

In much smaller news embargo for
GOWR lifts 11/3.

What insiders are claiming this?

There is no source provided by B/R gaming.

That was announced at the last state of play

Hands-on previews came out a few weeks ago.

$200 😳

1/26/23

A34E89AC-CA35-4ECF-8481-187E6A2BD2E7.gif

Edit: the timing on this is hilarious 🤣

Last edited:
I thought I was day one for PSVR2 but if their pro controller is going to run you $200, I can only imagine how much that headset is going for.

we been asking for a pro control option for a while don’t balk at the price now.
Copping

On sale somewhere, someday.
I was. I just don’t think it looks good for the price of VR2. I also don’t think they should be charging more than Xbox. If I understand correctly, the Elite controller has more customization options. Maybe that’s not true.

I’ll try and wait for reviews. Glad it’s finally a thing though.

Back
Top Bottom