The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously, when was the last time Kojima had a GotY? MGS 3? From him, I’ve only beat MGS V and thought the gameplay was top notch. The story was ehhh.

Seriously, when was the last time Kojima had a GotY? MGS 3? From him, I’ve only beat MGS V and thought the gameplay was top notch. The story was ehhh.

Death Stranding 2019

MGS V released same year as Bloodborne, but it's GOTY-caliber.

Thought they'd save the official announcement for the showcase next week.

Not mad though, interested in seeing where NRS takes the game now.

Risks galore. Versus like assists.

Resetting the series back to square 1 (even though it’s part 12).

Liu Kang and Shang Tsung as gods. Scorpion/Sub Zero as allies. Jean Claude Van Damme as Johnny Cage.

Guess the gameplay reveal is next week during the showcase.

So do ya think the graphics will be better than Tekken 8? MK 13-12 comes out in September.

Sucks it comes out after Evo. Whereas SF6 drops before so it’ll generate a lot of interest then lead into the crazy CPT league. Will MK match that? Their tourney scene isn’t exactly lucrative.

I'm more hyped for the rumored dlc after watching this. Homelander voiced by that guy would be crazy!
All that buildup for this???

Risks galore. Versus like assists.

Resetting the series back to square 1 (even though it’s part 12).

Liu Kang and Shang Tsung as gods. Scorpion/Sub Zero as allies. Jean Claude Van Damme as Johnny Cage.

Guess the gameplay reveal is next week during the showcase.

So do ya think the graphics will be better than Tekken 8? MK 13-12 comes out in September.

Sucks it comes out after Evo. Whereas SF6 drops before so it’ll generate a lot of interest then lead into the crazy CPT league. Will MK match that? Their tourney scene isn’t exactly lucrative.
Get it? It's Mortal Kombat 1-2 :lol:
Only Liu Kang is a god. Shang Tsung is just doing what he does best. He's always done portal ****.
I like the nod to the series' Bloodsport past with the JCVD skin. Hopefully that means we get a Bolo Yeung skin as well.

Shang Tsung having a Bolo Yeung character would be hilarious…

Or…Goro being modeled on Bolo since cough cough influences 😂

I never played MK X and XI. Are those story modes long?

Shang Tsung having a Bolo Yeung character would be hilarious…

Or…Goro being modeled on Bolo since cough cough influences 😂

I never played MK X and XI. Are those story modes long?
they can be, but the stories are entertaining enough that they are worth the playthrough.

With MK being rebooted seems like the legacy kids might be dunzo.

A shame if that's the case, Cassie Cage grow to be one of my favorite new MK characters.

Back
Top Bottom