The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man as far as I’m concerned about Jacqui Briggs, Cassie Cage, Takena, and the rest of them

IMG_5459.jpeg

Ohh you spittin
Nah.

If you like it cool. I thought the second part of Mortal Kombat I (part three) of the trailer was gruesome.

But I’m looking forward to the Sony Showcase and seeing gameplay of a true next generation fighting game.

So is Killzone a result of the Microsoft deal?

Bruh I'm saying. Flash movie about to drop; dlcs off that alone. It should've been Injustice3.
But gore sells.
Green Lantern with Flash assists. Or Batman with Superman assists. Brainiac with Lex Luthor assists.

Should’ve called it Crisis on Infinite Earths. Plus, easy to slide Shazam, Black Adam, Blue Beetle, Peace Maker, etc into the roster due to the recent films.

Perfect guest spots for Omni Man and Homelander.

Not a fan of assists in games unless it’s MvC3. I’ll probably grab MK1 when it hits a steep $20 sale. I don’t play them online anyway.

Almost done with Jedi Survivor. Honestly probably my GOTY over even RE4 remake.

it’s an improvement in every way over the first and it reminds me of the best Star Wars EU Legends books.

Respawn know what they doin’. Best SW game I’ve played since KOTOR.

Last edited:
Not to excuse EA because intentionally releasing buggy software is wrong, but good to see more reviews for Jedi Survivor that don't just dwell on that.

Almost done with Jedi Survivor. Honestly probably my GOTY over even RE4 remake.

it’s an improvement in every way over the first and it reminds me of the best Star Wars EU Legends books.

Respawn know what they doin’. Best SW game I’ve played since KOTOR.

I loved these books as a kid. Rogue Squadron, Jedi Academy, Yuzang Vong, ect.

I'll check this game out for sure. Probably a good Black Friday pickup

If AEW is reminiscent of the old WWF N64 games, they might have a lil something. I like the WWE 2k games but I wish they were more fun and less technical.

If AEW is reminiscent of the old WWF N64 games, they might have a lil something. I like the WWE 2k games but I wish they were more fun and less technical.

That's what the AEW game is aiming for, whether they succeeded with that we'll find out soon.

Hope they do. It would be a nice change of pace compared to WWE 2K games and would hit that nostalgia.

Skimmed a bit but general consensus is that FF16 previews are good.

Bruh I'm saying. Flash movie about to drop; dlcs off that alone. It should've been Injustice3.
But gore sells.

Suicide Squad was meant to be out this year right, maybe that was the game that was meant to benefit from the Flash film.

Back
Top Bottom