The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My showcase predictions

TLOU MP
Spider man 2
Death Stranding 2
MGS 3 remake
Haven studio game reveal
Firewalk studio game reveal

Something Capcom

Ace Combat 8 (fully playable in VR)
Astrobot Rescue Mission PSVR 2
New Team Asobi game
RE 4 VR mode
London studio VR game

handful of Indies
handful of mainstream AAA games that I never play

Pie in the sky : Project 007 reveal

One last thing...New SSM Corey Barlog game.

Last edited:
If they’re remaking MGS 3, remake all.

Especially the first.

And bring to Xbox. Whenever.

Reports are that MGS remake won’t be exclusive and will hit PS5/Xbox/Steam.

I don’t really have expectations. I can’t recall the last conference that I was legit excited about. We’ll see what happens this week.

6C55DBA9-A5E9-4C32-B79E-55763FDA8CA8.jpeg

Couch/local co-op games are rare these days and need to come back!! One of the main reasons I don’t play as much. Not buying 3 systems to play online with my kids smh.

MGS1 would be the one that would be hard to remake unless you’re going make it a completely different game. Idk how the overhead style would work in today’s day and age.

The OG MG and MG2 would present the same problem as well, but with the age of those two games, I don’t think people would care.

MGS1 would be the one that would be hard to remake unless you’re going make it a completely different game. Idk how the overhead style would work in today’s day and age.

The OG MG and MG2 would present the same problem as well, but with the age of those two games, I don’t think people would care.

Guess you’re not old enough to remember the Gamecube remake.

Back
Top Bottom