The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much longer y'all dudes gonna take this disrespect?

Jacking up the price, but not even giving y'all first party games day one. :smh:

Y'all ain't gotta live like this, Starfield dropping next week...

I mean...

gfgfgdfgg.PNG

Captureggf.PNG

30 bucks to play the game 5 days earlier. You can admit that sucks.
The premium edition also comes with in game skins, digital art book, official soundtrack, and get this......a first story expansion to the game.

So your post is pointing out that people can play extra for an edition of the that includes an expansion. Really?

Damn bro, sick comeback, you really made me look sill and Bethesda look greedy. :lol:

-BTW, what does Bungie charge for their new expansions again?

Last edited:
Does any of that stuff prevent the standard version from releasing at the same time?

It's going to cost the same after September 6.

Does any of that stuff prevent the standard version from releasing at the same time?

A premium edition that gives buyers good value, but also includes 5 days of early access.

That's the counterpoint to Sony jacking up their subscription prices? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The first story expansion for the game

Cool. Let's see a screen shot.

Nah, nevermind.

I'm convinced. I hope more games release their premium editions earlier than their standard editions. It's such a good practice, no wonder Playstation hasn't been doing it.

Cool. Let's see a screen shot.

Nah, nevermind.

I'm convinced. I hope more games release their premium editions earlier than their standard editions. It's such a good practice, no wonder Playstation hasn't been doing it.
This is dumb post

Meant to back up a silly argument

Last edited:
Some mixed messaging for me initially. Anywhere there is wifi? This might be perfect for my job when I'm at airports or hotels.

That said, that's the niche my Switch currently fills so I'll probably hold off. But makes more sense now.

I wonder can you use it for local multiplayer? I like how they just burrowed this idea from Nintendo tho.

PSP had remote play with PS3 and Vita had it with PS4 so this is just carrying on the tradition.

Do you mean 1 person playing on the TV and the other person on the Portal?
Sounds doable since SharePlay is a thing but not sure.

Word on the street is the Portal will be running Android. If that’s true, theoretically you may be able to download the XCloud app on there and play Starfield on the Portal.

Back
Top Bottom