The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I don't think I can even pre-purchase them now cuz my Plus expires in Jan, but the current subs are already at the new prices. 😕

Word on the net is that the SM2 character images are a countdown of some sort.
Not sure to what but Miles still needs to be posted.

I understand you have to market your game but why do they need to reveal so much a month before the game releases? I had no idea Lizard would be in the game :smh: it’s just as bad as them showing off
Sinister Six
right before the first game launched.

They already showed us Lizard back in May

I don't think I've watched any of the trailers outside of the initial reveal.
I agree.

I think that is why the feeling is lukewarm when some games actually drop.
The damn developers want to show off everything man :lol: it's especially annoying with Spider-Man because we've already played SM1 so we kind of know what to expect, let everything us be a surprise.

200w.gif

Guys, i have a question.

This past Friday i lost my home in a fire.

The following 2 days the Fire Marshal allowed me and the other tenants to recover anything that we could.

One of the things i managed to recover was my PS5.

Haven’t been able to get any sleep because all that has occurred has been a shock to me son i decided to see if it still worked.

It doesn’t turn on anymore, has a smoke smell coming from it and the there is water damage. Flames didn’t get to it.

Sorry for the long rant. My question is this. When i get a new PS5, can i still log into my regular account? I’m asking because i had it on rest mode and i was logged in.

Thanks again, fellas and sorry for the rant.

UPDATE

She works!

I turned tried it again and she runs just fine.

The white faceplates are in bad shape, though.

Well, 12 hours a day for the last 3 days review bombing starfield on metacritic has been tough, but a true labor of love.

Seriously though, what an absolute thrilling life you must live if review bombing a movie or video game is something you participate in. :smh:
Ah man the discourse around the game is sad. People review bombing the game, others getting upset over a 7/10 review, people calling it trash after playing for an hour etc.

Truthfully I haven’t been able to fully dive in yet due to this other little game called Sea of Stars but from what I’ve played, I can see it’s at worst, a solid title.

I have no idea what this game is about, but that video series from Adam Savage building the model of the ship was pretty cool. 😅

Well, 12 hours a day for the last 3 days review bombing starfield on metacritic has been tough, but a true labor of love.

Seriously though, what an absolute thrilling life you must live if review bombing a movie or video game is something you participate in. :smh:

This not you? :lol:

1694182767747.jpeg

I'm just glad the heat is off FFXVI.
I can rest untul FFVII Rebirth comes out and then we can start the ride all over again.

I have no idea what this game is about, but that video series from Adam Savage building the model of the ship was pretty cool. 😅
Slow burn space Skyrim. It's not for everyone, there won't be a lot of combat sequences for awhile, but it's a exploration and dialogue driven game.

Back
Top Bottom