The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up my Pre Order from best buy yesterday.
We were just talking about this today. it would be awesome with VR especially if they made some controllers more like webshooters. I might be buying the VR2 set in the future. it was awesome.

Guys, i have a question.

This past Friday i lost my home in a fire.

The following 2 days the Fire Marshal allowed me and the other tenants to recover anything that we could.

One of the things i managed to recover was my PS5.

Haven’t been able to get any sleep because all that has occurred has been a shock to me son i decided to see if it still worked.

It doesn’t turn on anymore, has a smoke smell coming from it and the there is water damage. Flames didn’t get to it.

Sorry for the long rant. My question is this. When i get a new PS5, can i still log into my regular account? I’m asking because i had it on rest mode and i was logged in.

Thanks again, fellas and sorry for the rant.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee sorry to hear about your home bro. Praying that you and your family are good 🙏🏽

To answer your question, yes, you should be able to login into your account from any PlayStation. If you have PS+ and we’re utilizing cloud saves, you should also be able to pick back up where you left off in your games.

Guys, i have a question.

This past Friday i lost my home in a fire.

The following 2 days the Fire Marshal allowed me and the other tenants to recover anything that we could.

One of the things i managed to recover was my PS5.

Haven’t been able to get any sleep because all that has occurred has been a shock to me son i decided to see if it still worked.

It doesn’t turn on anymore, has a smoke smell coming from it and the there is water damage. Flames didn’t get to it.

Sorry for the long rant. My question is this. When i get a new PS5, can i still log into my regular account? I’m asking because i had it on rest mode and i was logged in.

Thanks again, fellas and sorry for the rant.

Sorry to hear that but good to hear everyone is OK.
Your account is saved on Sony's servers so you shouldn't have any issues logging in.

You can download the app or visit the PS Store website and log in there to confirm:
store.playstation.com/

Bro hope you are good, if that was me last thing i would be worried about is my ps5 lol. But i dont see a issue with your question.

Yea it’s definitely the last thing i should be worried About but i was testing it out and I figured i just ask.

That can always be replaced

Last edited:
Console Covers and Controller:
IMG_3583.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg

IMG_3591.jpeg

1693952756469.gif

Yea it’s definitely the last thing i should be worried About but i was testing it out and I figured i just ask.

That can always be replaced
Sorry to hear you're going through this ****. My soon to be brother in law along with some friends of his lost their place to an arson last month. They all survived by they all lost literally everything. Hit up the Red Cross, they might be able to spare (a small amount of) funds to help with anything you need eg clothes, a new PS5, rent, whatever. Might have food or blankets (which are trash tbh).

Also I'm sure you're working with your home insurance company/agent but if you have any questions or want a second opinion on anything they tell you, DM me. I don't work personal lines but I think I know enough to be able to say if they're trying to **** you over.

Back
Top Bottom