The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually reminded me to check Epic games store to see what's free this month and saw this on sale. Anyone play?
aya-and-naya-580yd.jpg

Son. I saw a couple weeks ago an X rated game in the Steam Store. I had no idea they existed :lol:

And it was full blown too, nothing censored (not even in the trailer)

Yeah Steam allows basically anything on the store. Crazy thing is they’ll be at the top of some lists :sick:

Even the switch has some :emoji_eyes: stuff. Not as degenerate as the steam selection, but surprising to see on a Nintendo system.

But you can filter out all those games in your steam account settings. Unless you don't want to.

Even the switch has some :emoji_eyes: stuff. Not as degenerate as the steam selection, but surprising to see on a Nintendo system.

But you can filter out all those games in your steam account settings. Unless you don't want to.

Switch inherited all those anime fan service games that were on Vita/PS4 like Senran Kagura.
Surprised me too but cash is king.

Yeah and Max Payne 3 which R* produced is hard as hell to find just to even replay. I think the only way right now to replay it is on disc with Series X backwards compatibility

Don’t need the disc to play it. I rebought it on digital and was playing it a few a months ago.

Also had trouble deciding on a racing game for my list but it’d probably be Midnight Club II.

The only COD modes I played outside of the campaign was Ground War. Lost interest in Warzone quick.

---TLDR---

Not sure what continent you are on, but were you ever able to see/touch the FK2 in real life? When the promo video dropped I was high-key in awe but since it was never offered here, my affinity for it waned and the quietness of the K20C1 (they all sound like vacuum cleaners-boo) made it underwhelming in the game. I bet being around it frfr might change my opinion.

Fake sound in the FK8 (2020 and up) and FL5, yup. Back to my vacuum cleaner reference, the K20C1 has no aural character and is one of the smoothest engines I've ever experienced. The wife and I went to trade the Mugen for an FK8 at launch back in 2017 but the test drive was brutal. The car was fast, solid and uber-capable but was quiet as a mouse and lacked any character or soul. Our Mugen is an overwrought screamer so the smiles stay plaquered to your face at all speeds. The only sense of fun in the R was triple-digit speeds, so we left brokenhearted. Sheet was just boring... Racers complained of banging the limiter repeatedly because of the lack of audible or visceral feedback, so for the 2020 mid-cycle update, they added the pumped-in fake sound. In the FK8 it is subtle and effective (similar to VW's, they've been doing this for a decade) but I'm frequently hearing they may have overdone it with the FL5 - but it's easy to disconnect. It's also easy to lock the valved exhaust open for more feedback. Acura fixed this on the new Integra Type-S so I expect the FL5 to get the fix soon....

I always loved the D-series SOHC because here they didn't have rev limiters, and it could seemingly be stretched beyond reason if need be so it gave me my first taste of high revving honda glory. Will never forget the first drive when I was only 17. CRX Si pulled like an EV... :rofl:

Had a chance to experience an R32 a few times, only LHD I've been in... a friend of mine had one for about 2 years before selling when the first kid was on the way. Magical beast... As for EVO, only experienced the 9 & 10 but it was instant heartstrings...AWD with the soul of a Honda. lol.

---

PS5 Update - think something is wrong with my router. Phone is pulling down 800mb but the work laptop and PS5 are paralyzed... will reset it tonight. Salivating to get the FL5 on the ring in VR and compare times to the EKT & FK8 LE.
I live in HK where we have our share of JDMs on the road. And, yes, I've seen a few FK2s... still looks great IRL. Also seen a few FK8's, too, but it didn't change my mind on them. Not seen an FL5 yet tho.

GT7 - Only done a few laps of the FL5... and while it handles quite nicely, I'm finding myself having to really feather the throttle or else there will be a bit of, what I think is, torque steer. Same for the SEMA EG.

1696112729862.png

1696112886806.jpeg

1696112984388.png

Useless product for $450. Could buy another PS5 with that but I appreciate the engineering and that slick case design.

That's kinda ill, definitely a niche product. EK is solid when it comes to cooling. This could scratch my pc building itch.

1696112729862.png

1696112886806.jpeg

1696112984388.png

Useless product for $450. Could buy another PS5 with that but I appreciate the engineering and that slick case design.

they don't have any practical use for them anymore other than making your gpu look different. the price make them garbage. I'd buy one for $5-$10 though as that is the only worth it has on your gpu.

Need to pre-order Spiderman 2 still. I want the disc version, but as usual they are loading the "goodies" on the digital version. :smh:

PO

Frame rate is paramount with racing game. I turned off ray tracing on GT7 and never looked back. It actually looks more realistic with ray tracking off. It does weird things to the interiors of cars with ray tracing on.

Back
Top Bottom