The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want them to confirm that they ditched last gen consoles. Then they can take as long as they need...or release a Bloodborne 2 :smokin

So is the Ps5 not capable of playing these modes combined or is this how the devs are making these games/Ps5 version updates to show off the tech?

Im always choosing to play games in the higher frame-rate mode but i hate always passing on the better graphics mode. It should all be in one.

All systems have a finite amount of resources so these modes are just different allocation of resources so the player has more choice on what they want to prioritise.

If it's a less intensive game then you can get all the graphical effects. Something like Guilty Gear for example is native 4K/60 and looks clean but is less intensive than Spider-Man which is using ray tracing and is an open world game.

A remaster for a 5 year old game tho just patch that **** up

Games get remasters in a shorter period.
The Last of us Remastered was a year after and FF7 Remake Integrade will be just over a year.
6 years for Bloodborne is not asking for much especially since it didn't get a pro patch.

I peronally think it should get the Demon's Souls treatment but a 4K/60 patch is fine as well.

Last edited:
PS5 came early.

Been wanting to play Spiderman for a while. I got 15 min left on this download.
Also got fifa and MLB the show 20.
I haven’t been able to play the show since ‘17. Gonna play the **** outta this ‘20 until ‘21 drops next month :lol:

Feels good to be byke :pimp:

PSN: West27th

Add ya boy: i mainly play Warzone/Fifa/2k/ online

Last edited:
Wait, is Bad Religion Bad Religion empirestrikesfirst from the old COD tourneys? Haven’t seen that name in like 10 years :lol:

How does the pulse 3d headset compare the the gold wireless? ShouldI cop or just stcik with my golds?

Yes sir. :lol: No too many still active in the thread from back then. I stumbled across your PSN a few months back in one of the old NT COD videos.

Dennis still has a bunch up on his old Youtube channel.

The best one being the match where Keith sat behind the same pylon with a heartbeat sensor without moving. :rofl:

Pulse 3D headset is excellent; I suggest picking it up.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Yes sir. :lol: No too many still active in the thread from back then. I stumbled across your PSN a few months back in one of the old NT COD videos.

Dennis still has a bunch up on his old Youtube channel.

The best one being the match where Keith sat behind the same pylon with a heartbeat sensor without moving. :rofl:

Pulse 3D headset is excellent; I suggest picking it up.

yooo

this was truly the best gaming period for me. 19/20 years old, no job, living on campus.The only thing is I had just started playing cod so I was weak :lol: Wish we could get these going again

Getting into Control today. Game is fun. Only a couple hours in, but I can see this will be something I knock out in no time. Then need to devote some time to Spiderman and Miles Morales.
Try to take the time to read/listen to all of the documents and lore that you come across. The world building in this game is incredible. Also, explore a lot and remember to come back to previously explored areas. There are a lot of secrets and side missions that you might not come across if you just stick to the main storyline

Back
Top Bottom