The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished Returnal a few days back.

Probably a 8.5-9/10 for me. It is REALLY disappointing that you can't save though. If you can't designate 3 hours or so (I am sure it can get faster) to sit down and do a run without wanting to play another game I am telling you right now don't even buy it.

And also the fact that there is one gun that is OP which makes it silly to not use and explore the other guns at those higher levels. Was gonna go for the plat but imma just hang it up.

Last edited:
And also the fact that there is one gun that is OP which makes it silly to not use and explore the other guns at those higher levels.
Sounds like something a BotW fan would say. “The weapons breaking all the time is good cause it forces you to play with weapons” :rofl:

Let me play with whatever weapon I want bruh :lol:

Actually managed to secure one via Walmart restock at 9pm yesterday. October 28th delivery date is outrageous though. Got a month to say my farewell to my Xbox One 🥺🥲

damn I didn’t even bother. I need to get myself out of the negative headspace of assuming I ain’t gonna hit on any of these and keep trying. Just frustrates the hell out of me how difficult it has been to get one, I mean we’re damn near a year later :smh:

Don't know what trickery they used but dope nonetheless.
I think part of it is how desaturated the colors are. HDR looks great, but stuff in real life never look that vibrant. Tweaking down the colors, plus the overcast and rainy conditions, it adds to how things really look. That and how they nailed down the camera/head movement as well.

I've noticed that some of my GT Sport pics looked more real as well when I turned down the saturation.

Sounds like something a BotW fan would say. “The weapons breaking all the time is good cause it forces you to play with weapons” :rofl:

0teAClS.gif

Castlevania advance collection is out today. Features circle of moon, harmony of dissonance, aria of sorrow :nthat::nthat::nthat:and Dracula x. Harmony and Aria are top tier vania games worth the $20.

Facts, get a dope weapon then 20 swings later it’s broke. Master sword craps out fast too.

GoT talk:
Masako Adachi can kick rocks too. Challenging me because she thought the monk was a traitor. I wish I just killed her and moved on lol

Really tempted to buy the Actraiser remaster that just dropped....

My cousin had it on SNES and I remember only playing it a handful of times, but the city building aspect was so cool to me then.

Edit: $40 CAD?! Naw, I'll see you down the road. :lol:

Buying the physical version, leaving it shrink wrapped and waiting for it to be on PS+
I'm assuming the physical edition is a limtied print.

Just Imagine Driveclub on PS5.
Man I loved that game.

Where can I can cop a physical copy of the game?

Actually managed to secure one via Walmart restock at 9pm yesterday. October 28th delivery date is outrageous though. Got a month to say my farewell to my Xbox One 🥺🥲
All the prices I've seen are closer to a grand and its just the console.

Back
Top Bottom