The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ghost of Tsushima update 2.09 has automatically downloaded for me 3 times already.

Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

luestep_original.gif

Anybody else on that battlefield beta? Cant wait for the real game

i got a couple games i havent even played (2k and Fifa) and i just preordered BF, COD, and GT7 smh

Yeah, best I've seen locally was at least $700 for a disc. Might be going up due to the holidays though.

I don't mind a $100 over resel, although would prefer retail. However not paying $800 for one. Rather just wait and put that money towards car parts.

They aren't THAT hard to get NCtwin NCtwin hit me up one day last week randomly and told me to log on to best buy and cop. Easy dub and it was for store pick up. That's the 12th PS5 I've copped since release.

I copped 3 in a month and a half span over the Summer. 2 from Sam's Club and one from Target.

Sam's is the easiest way. They restock like once a month on a Friday around 12:30am-1:30am EST. It's a bundle though.

Trick is to have your Twitter notifications for the restock pages set up, save a PS5 on your list in the Sam's Club app, and already have your payment/shipping information stored.

Tried to get another one for a friend in September but it said my account was at the limit :ohwell:

We'll see if R* paid money to restore the soundtrack licenses for the games. I doubt The Jackson family will allow them to put back Michael Jacksons songs back into Vice City which really sucks.

The first time you hopped into a car or rode a motorcycle after leaving Ken Rosenberg's office and having Bill Jean come on was one of the best moments in gaming :pimp:

Last edited:
Man I really need to luck into a PS5 already. Checked Bay prices, naw good on that.
I feel and because I got a notification to buy one directly from Sony a few weeks ago but didn't since I just got a gaming laptop. I believe that it'll be more plentiful after Christmas.

We'll see if R* paid money to restore the soundtrack licenses for the games. I doubt The Jackson family will allow them to put back Michael Jacksons songs back into Vice City which really sucks.

The first time you hopped into a car or rode a motorcycle after leaving Ken Rosenberg's office and having Bill Jean come on was one of the best moments in gaming :pimp:

I remember just pulling over and letting it play. I think that it was just such a BIG moment in gaming.

Back
Top Bottom