The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be the next game I cop after I beat Live A Live. These types of games are def best played on the Switch... doesnt need PS5 hardware (or even 4 at that).

Have the Live A Live demo sitting on my Switch. Just trying to get through the Grandia collection. 1 doesn't hold up well, but 2 is still so good.

I never beat Grandia but still have my PS copy I think. I remember when 2 first came out on the DC... and the twist near the end! Good game, probably worth a replay since its been so long.

HITMAN 3_20230304094215.png

HITMAN 3_20230210220645.png

HITMAN 3_20230304234309.png

HITMAN 3_20230225130110.png

HITMAN 3_20230216180420.png

HITMAN 3_20230215180504.png

HITMAN 3_20230131210332.png

HITMAN 3_20230210231926_1.png

HITMAN 3_20230217191315.png

HITMAN 3_20230214212747_1.png

Mail call

Got to run some village on this for about an hour and wow im impressed 🤯. The eye tracking is 🔥

Hell of alot better than the original

edit: only problem i see so far with this is charging the controllers had to try a few charging blocks around the house until i found one that would charge it. SOny should of came up with a better way to charge em

97BAC1E2-A163-4DA6-A4A6-D36BED08D486.jpeg

Last edited:
Stray is a fun game.

Anyone here playing that?

Was intrigued enough by the vids to download it but haven't given it a whirl yet.

edit: only problem i see so far with this is charging the controllers had to try a few charging blocks around the house until i found one that would charge it. SOny should of came up with a better way to charge em

I just saw another controller that burned up around the usb jack using the Sony cradle on reddit. At launch I had issues with random cell phone chargers & 1 aftermarket stand/cradle, now using a double-port USB 3.0 24W Anker charger with two oem cables. I'm glad they got it released, but the controller charging gets demerits for sure.

Last edited:
I just saw another controller that burned up around the usb jack using the Sony cradle on reddit. At launch I had issues with random cell phone chargers & 1 aftermarket stand/cradle, now using a double-port USB 3.0 24W Anker charger with two oem cables. I'm glad they got it released, but the controller charging gets demerits for sure.

i been seeing those same post on the reddit psvr forum but users on there are claiming its only a small portion of them supposedly and its being caused by sweaty hands leaking onto the magnetic port and than they are putting them in the charger which is causing the issue im reading

i just ordered the official charging stand but now thinking about cancelling it

do you have a link to that charger you are using?

i been seeing those same post on the reddit psvr forum but users on there are claiming its only a small portion of them supposedly and its being caused by sweaty hands leaking onto the magnetic port and than they are putting them in the charger which is causing the issue im reading

i just ordered the official charging stand but now thinking about cancelling it

do you have a link to that charger you are using?

Hadn't read about the sweat, yikes.

I've never had perspiration running down my arms when playing in VR, sheesh... that's kind of wild. Will see what happens after my gun stock delivers for Pavlov.. :emoji_laughing:

Here's the link for the charger, it's gone down since I purchased on 3/6.

Amazon product ASIN B072HHW3GK

PS Plus Extra Games Leaving March 2023​

• Danger Zone
  • Dungeons 2
  • Ghost of a Tale
  • Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 5
  • Override 2: Super Mech League
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
  • Velocibox
  • Victor Vran Overkill Edition
  • WWE 2K22
WWE is today, the rest are next week. Still dont have the full list of adds, but hoping to see it pop up later today.

Edit: Looks like the March Extra and Premium adds will be announced tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hadn't read about the sweat, yikes.

I've never had perspiration running down my arms when playing in VR, sheesh... that's kind of wild. Will see what happens after my gun stock delivers for Pavlov.. :emoji_laughing:

Here's the link for the charger, it's gone down since I purchased on 3/6.

Amazon product ASIN B072HHW3GK

thanks for the link

check out these reddit post

i think ima put something to block the port or something but yea like you said sweat running all down people arms to hands is wild i dont get sweaty like that when playing so i dont think i will have this issue but i will sure dry them off before putting them in the charger

Damn it’s been 3 years and we can’t even get away from PS4 but they wanna drop a PS5 Pro. Cross play between PS5 Pro and OG PS4 for Factions gonna be interesting :lol:

Stray is a fun game.

Anyone here playing that?

Gonna play it for the first time this week.

Recently finished What Remains of Edith Finch. Great game, but sad and depressing story.

Gonna need Stray to get me out of my feelings. :lol:

Damn it’s been 3 years and we can’t even get away from PS4 but they wanna drop a PS5 Pro. Cross play between PS5 Pro and OG PS4 for Factions gonna be interesting :lol:

I had the same thought, but with third parties.

"Coming to PS5 Pro and Nintendo Switch in 2024!"

Back
Top Bottom