The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This PS+ nonsense from Sony makes me so glad I stacked up on PS+ subscriptions when CDKeys use to have those crazy sales.

I just bought another year at the old price, as my renewal was coming up. I was going to downgrade but I figure one more year at the current price is okay. I am kind of banking on an uproar from the consumer base over this increase that will cause some change/improvements. If not, I have a year to get through the classics I want to, and then I go back to Elite or Essential.

its currently $139.99 CAD plus tax for Premium so this price hike will see it at over $200 for sure.

Im just gonna let my sub lapse... I accidently left auto renew on last year so they got me for $60 and I dont even play games online on the PS.

1693491073356.png

Idgaf about them hitting a wall. If you’re gonna increase the price, increase the quality! They announce an increase and then announce Saint’s Row as the PS+ game for the month :lol:
$40 increase for premium and we still don’t have PS2/3 games on the service. They giving us these raggedy *** PSP games :smh:

Oh, I'm not justifying it. Just saying why its happening.
I'm voting with my wallet and letting it lapse because it doesn't make sense for me personally.

I upgraded from Essential to Extra when they had a discount to upgrade. It was worth it since I wanted to play Ratchet but my backlog is big so I'm fine with just getting through that.

PS5 streaming better be as good as the beta to justify Premium because that's not worth it either IMO but I've never been much of a classics guy. Even then it seems hard for Sony to get the older games on that are not first party.

Last edited:
1693491073356.png

Oh, I'm not justifying it. Just saying why its happening.
I'm voting with my wallet and letting it lapse because it doesn't make sense for me personally.

I upgraded from Essential to Extra when they had a discount to upgrade. It was worth it since I wanted to play Ratchet but my backlog is big so I'm fine with just getting through that.

PS5 streaming better be as good as the beta to justify Premium because that's not worth it either IMO but I've never been much of a classics guy. Even then it seems hard for Sony to get the older games on that are not first party.

I’m voting with my wallet as well. I have enough of a physical backlog that I don’t need to spend $$$ on premium.

Back
Top Bottom