The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbf, I don't think it was known that CP77 would get a whole overhaul and expansion. I personally thought we'd get some barebones DLC that would release only because it was already promised before launch. I think I got my Xbox copy for $5-$10 but ended buying it on Steam for $30 a while ago.

RE4 DLC was solid for $10.

Took me 4 hours to complete. Still not down with Ada’s remake voice actress though, the line delivery is just not great 😔.

Still a baddie tho.

IMG_0103.jpeg

I’m rocking with the timeline SE is on right now with releases. XVI in June AND 7 Rebirth coming in late Feb. After I finish XVI I’ll pickup a switch. SMRPG and ToTK should keep me busy unless Rebirth drops. Feels like another 5-6 year hiatus is coming soon tho since these releases are happening so close together. Need GTA6 to bail me out with a RD for next year.

Double Rancor 😫😫😫

In one of the rancor fights, in the Phonqi Caves, I just lightsaber throw and blast his *** from one of the elevated platforms. He can’t hit you 🤣
There's gonna be 2?!?!?!?!

But that method worked... I just stayed up there and waited for him to come closer... then chucked my Lightsaber. 😂

Deep Down……

What the hell happened? Game looked incredible.

You need to be worried more about Pragmata than Deep Down at this stage.

Capcom with that one game everyone wants that keeps getting postponed. With Deep Down, I think they were aiming too high with them graphics.
Then again the Chinese and Korean games have sort of taking the mantle of showing games that don't come out.

Watched an MK 1 story stream last night and there is an absolutely bonkers sequence in there.

If I'm not mistaken these comments were made some time ago and came out in the big MS leak.

Outside of Kotick, Jim Ryan may have the most untrustworthy persona in games. :lol:

Don't think he's lying about the big publishers not wanting to be on Gamepass so MS had to go and buy more studios to make the lineup better. That seems pretty obvious.
One of the leaks showed how much MS estimated it will have to pay to get games day 1 on Gamepass to pad their 2022 lineup after StarField got delayed.

300 Million for Jedi Survivor day 1 is more than what Sony bought Insomniac for.

Anyway, the leaks brought some excitement to this gen.
All those times I was confused as to what happened to Series stock is because they are taking a big loss on them. They had to subsidize the consoles with 1.5 billion dollars in the first year. Probably why Series S was made in the first place and why MS said they won't have a pro console. Digital Foundry was right in that Series X is their pro console

1695543393921.png

Around $200 hit per console.

1695545156118.png

Not sure why Sony was able to reach profability with their hardware quicker and scale up manufacturing after the inital issues while MS still has to intentionally limit theirs because of the financial loss they will take if they make more. The consoles are not that different in power. Also not sure why they can spend 69 Billion on Activision but not subsidise the consoles even more to have more of them out there compared to the PS5.

It's left them in a position for Sony to run away with it but they have more money and more studios now so we will see if they can really make the Gamepass "Netflix of Gaming" model work.

Then there's them being the first one to go Digital only with their consoles. Usually Sony has been taking the hits with these big changes like $70 games and price increases for the consoles because of inflation. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Back
Top Bottom