The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember when the 3070 was a good card. My 2070s is still kicking at 1080p. Possibly upgrading next year with an rx7800xt depending if nvidia would price their super cards competitively.

Only played it briefly... but it seemed to run great. Forza got me feelin like my PC trash but I think its just these unoptomized Xbox games like that and Starfield that dont run great. FM def needs a DLSS patch, I dont know whats taking so long.

Only played it briefly... but it seemed to run great. Forza got me feelin like my PC trash but I think its just these unoptomized Xbox games like that and Starfield that dont run great. FM def needs a DLSS patch, I dont know whats taking so long.
I would say that the publishers are still treating PC gaming as a niche lesser market that they don't have to pay attention to; added that gpu card encoders are equally lazy. employees nowadays are just spoiled.

Thanks but I saw this too late 🙃

if you aren't already, follow Cheap *** Gamer on FB. they're pretty on top of things and if you happen to catch the post in time you can likely score. was still available 19M after they posted yesterday. they'll post in stock findings at all retailers too not just WM.

The rumored 3 free SM2 DLC's for next year:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Carnage would be fire.

Spiderverse filter will make me vomit.

IMG_6503.jpeg

I really enjoyed Spider-Man 2 and can’t wait to see where they go next.

Damn you knocked that out quick.

I memba you saying you started the game not to long ago.

I have about 5 main missions left so EYE might complete the game the story this weekend.

Really enjoyed the ride so far in SM2, one the things I'm most impressed with are the boss fights. Insomniac took IT to another level with those.

Finished out The Flame storyline when old boy pulled out that vial with the symbiote in it had me like :emoji_eyes:

Then when he dropped the "carnage" line

1703343380192.png

That "ending" definitely leaves the door open for Carnage DLC which was more less confirmed by those leaks.

Throwing that OT2 platinum out there to shame me.

During Christmas. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Man it’s all good, you been killin’ me for the last few years. My platinum count went down tremendously. You can let me have one for the holidays :lol:

That one was fun but I’ll admit, I was ready to finish it. PSN says it took me 92 hours :smh:

Damn you knocked that out quick.

I memba you saying you started the game not to long ago.

I have about 5 main missions left so EYE might complete the game the story this weekend.

Really enjoyed the ride so far in SM2, one the things I'm most impressed with are the boss fights. Insomniac took IT to another level with those.

Finished out The Flame storyline when old boy pulled out that vial with the symbiote in it had me like :emoji_eyes:

Then when he dropped the "carnage" line

1703343380192.png

That "ending" definitely leaves the door open for Carnage DLC which was more less confirmed by those leaks.
I’m on holiday break so I’ve been gaming like it’s 1999 :lol:

Regarding the Carnage line, I thought the same thing. The leak made it even more obvious. I just hope it’s more than one mission though. You gotta post thoughts when you finish it because I legit am a little confused with something else that was leaked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom