The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't expecting that game to run at 60 fps with the way it looked.

I was speaking more to these long-time creative and management folks leaving the companies they built. Perhaps it is recency bias, but it seems like a ton of studios are losing long-time, important pieces all over the industry.

Could be simply better transparency for these things, but regardless it adds to the tumultuous nature the industry is experiencing.

I was speaking more to these long-time creative and management folks leaving the companies they built. Perhaps it is recency bias, but it seems like a ton of studios are losing long-time, important pieces all over the industry.

Could be simply better transparency for these things, but regardless it adds to the tumultuous nature the industry is experiencing.
Hellblade 2 is done, he is probably free of his golden handcuffs from when MS bought the company.

If it was a mass exodus of creative leads I would be more worried

But yeah I agree, the gaming industry, especially for AAA console games, is in a rough spot right now.

Aloy. :emoji_hugging:

Still need to finish up HFW.

Currently doing a second playthrough of TLOU2 to get the plat then plan on doing some runs in No Return.
If your doing a 2nd run on tlou2,
id recommend turning on the directors commentary.
Doing it now and its pretty insightful into the thought process on making the game.
Neil,Troy,Ashley, Laura and some lead writers are on it. Lost Levels is pretty good too.

Doing it now and its pretty insightful into the thought process on making the game.
Neil,Troy,Ashley, Laura and some lead writers are on it. Lost Levels is pretty good too.

This! Very interesting insight and tidbits!

Currently doing a second playthrough of TLOU2 to get the plat then plan on doing some runs in No Return.

Unlock the infinity modifiers so you get to annihilate EVERYTHING!

I'm actually playing the PS4 version so no director commentary.

Saving the Permadeath and Grounded playthroughs for TLOU2 Remastered so might do it then.

Already dreading playing that one boss EYE mentioned before on Grounded though.
1712355843531.png

Unlock the infinity modifiers so you get to annihilate EVERYTHING!

Might just do an extra run with all the modifiers just to have some fun or at least replay those encounters with a swarm of enemies just to go HAM. :evil:

I'm actually playing the PS4 version so no director commentary.

Saving the Permadeath and Grounded playthroughs for TLOU2 Remastered so might do it then.

Already dreading playing that one boss EYE mentioned before on Grounded though.
1712355843531.png

Might just do an extra run with all the modifiers just to have some fun or at least replay those encounters with a swarm of enemies just to go HAM. :evil:
Grounded mode stalkers. Absolutely annoying but once you get through it like sense of accomplishment

Damn. I was actually interested in this game. But will wait for this to go on sale for $20 or wait until it hits PS+

I haven't been playing enough 3rd person shooters if MGS V's mechanics feel outdated.

Two of my favorite 3rd person shooters, TLOU pt II and Helldivers 2, feel directly inspired by MGS V.

I haven't been playing enough 3rd person shooters if MGS V's mechanics feel outdated.

Two of my favorite 3rd person shooters, TLOU pt II and Helldivers 2, feel directly inspired by MGS V.
Helldivers 2 uses some of the same animations as MGS5.

I know im wildly late, but Sony really got nothing coming out in 2024? Feels like we only got GOWR and SM2 in the whole time the PS5 has been out. Might be time to give Horizon a chance again

Back
Top Bottom