**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just got confirmation it’s sold out..but this beauty is still up
0889878F-D7BE-4550-82C8-E0438D502A81.png
Can’t find this or the ski bear on the site

Oh yeah definitely that will always be there,I was referring to the current hype,with resellers and all that.

Unfortunately it may be for a while before those who jumped on the bandwagon cats transition to the next label . With the retro lines that Uncle Ralphie is coming out for the next 2 years a lot of these cats will still pursue these items either to actually wear or for resell purposes.

Snowbeach and Ski lines for this winter and crests...then Cprl and silks for the spring and eventually cross flags for next year...it’s going to be a while before these cats leave Lo alone. And who knows maybe they will actually like it and fall in love with it like we have ..I will respect that more than some resellers or kids feeding into the hype.

Wanted to order the Varsity hat yesterday but my Macys CC was expired so i called up. Dude told me it was sold out even tho it was still on the site. I decided to go ahead and order online anyway just to see what would happen along with the flag scarf and order went through. assumed I'd get a cancellation email but instead I got shipping email. Hoping the hat will be in the package and not just the scarf. We'll see I guess

The matching shorts were on the bay yesterday for like $10...think they were a size 34...from time to time you will find them but I have never seen the shirt anywhere aside from stores when it releases back in 2015.

Seen Lotique have a few for sale lately, think they were L and/or XL. Cant remember how much tho. If you look thru his page itll be there

If any of you guys doubled up on the varsity hat and want to sell one to me I would forever be grateful!!!! Macy’s did me dirty with the cancellation

Back
Top Bottom