The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I got 3 gloves. Not one Kobe lol. Said there was an error in connection SMH...not buying it. There was a cheat I know it

i got through off the product code page,added manually,  waited in line for a minute, but i feel like my order will still get flagged.

Gottem. Had add to cart bot on lol so ill get flagged aswell.

GOTTHEGLVES-1.png
GOTTHEGLVES-1.png
GOTTHEGLVES-1.png
GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited:
Damn.  tried for the preludes waiting in line again for about 5 minutes then got that damn connection error again... i don;t get it, my connection is strong 100 down 20 up and i am hard wired.  I got the gloves manually but let them go, wanted the preludes. 

So, how do you know for sure if you got a pair? When they say it's been shipped? lol

Damn.  tried for the preludes waiting in line again for about 5 minutes then got that damn connection error again... i don;t get it, my connection is strong 100 down 20 up and i am hard wired.  I got the gloves manually but let them go, wanted the preludes. 
My bot windows didn't even add to cart for some reason but I did get ALOT of connection errors today....same internet speed as you

My connection is comparable to a dial-up but got the same error too... that "error" is strange.

everyone's getting this "connection error" but the numbers suggest there's no way it's peoples internet connection, something on nike's end, really kinna weird.. that's two releases in a row now

Bot grabbed the damn image link instead of the link to nikestore! Anyone else come across this problem?

connection error on the preludes, starting to think this simply means out of stock. Only really have that issue on super limited releases ie: DBs,WTK, & Preludes. Shows up after your in line for a few seconds and the error is them trying to send you the OOS message but I get the connection error instead. Just my guess. Wasn't even using a bot either just tweet deck so I think I rule out that possibility

to people getting the connection error, are you using the jquery script?

edit: i got kicked out of line like 5 times..

Last edited:
Bot grabbed the damn image link instead of the link to nikestore! Anyone else come across this problem?
My guess would be change the code so it looks for the link that starts with swoo and add a line that excludes the link that says pic or twitter, 

exactly how to do that I'm not sure go to  code school these guys were mentioning a few pages back 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom