The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm starting to finally understand that nobody with a REALLY GOOD( 90% success rate bot etc etc) is going to sell it..they would just keep and do an ATC service. And if they are selling it it's not the same one they use it's a notch down is some way.

I think I'm starting to finally understand that nobody with a REALLY GOOD( 90% success rate bot etc etc) is going to sell it..they would just keep and do an ATC service. And if they are selling it it's not the same one they use it's a notch down is some way.
correct :]

I believe its a lot more about computer and internet speed than the actual bot.

This too. My **** works at the school every time. You just need more than one computer up. Maybe like 5-6 with two windows each open. Problem is the school be locking down especially now during the break

and it would be good to have a rsvp bot to start finding the delays correct...?
absolutely, but i think thats why all has went silent on that front.. only someone whos really determined will try an tackle that task, and still keep digging in order to find delay

it seems the delays are different each release, could be wrong, anyone tried the idea of sending multiple DMs til they get a response?

The ATC bots are in a different League. Half the people in here can barely understand loading a Google Chrome Script. Imagine adding in a Cloud Server, Multiple Orders, Ect. 

I think most of the ATC services are actual "Programmers" 

Bot users are well just Users.

geeplus geeplus since you at least answered my question before bigj came in here to make sure things are straight...do you mind helping me out with multiple keyword in any way? My script is already much different than the standard one being passed around because I know what I'm doing. But, all the work I put in trying to make it double keyword got pretty close to what looked working to me but it just didn't and I couldn't figure it out.

bigj505 bigj505 Let me know if you ever need help in this thread, and if you still need that FAQ and everything else for the first page I can definitely get on it and have it done for sure ASAP.

^^^^ adds that to secret_sauce cuz its relevant

anyways back to rsvp, has anyone tried the same delay for a few releases? has that worked out for you?

@geePlus since you at least answered my question before bigj came in here to make sure things are straight...do you mind helping me out with multiple keyword in any way? My script is already much different than the standard one being passed around because I know what I'm doing. But, all the work I put in trying to make it double keyword got pretty close to what looked working to me but it just didn't and I couldn't figure it out.

Does anyone have a workaround for the Prelude tweets? My scanner is inconsistent in picking up tweets and I don't know how to fix it. Some releases go by undetected. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Does anyone have a workaround for the Prelude tweets? My scanner is inconsistent in picking up tweets and I don't know how to fix it. Some releases go by undetected. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
i wonder if they know that messes up us ppl who use text notifications

pseudo code, but:
Code:
if (tweetText.contains(keyword1 || keyword2)){} else {}
or &&, if you're trying to match both.

No hints on the prelude tweets. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
pseudo code, but:
Code:
if (tweetText.contains(keyword1 || keyword2)){

} else {

}

or &&, if you're trying to match both.

No hints on the prelude tweets. :smile:  
I actually have a two keyword search; simple logical operators. I'm clueless how to go about these random, undetectable tweets though. To be completely honest, I'm not even interested in the Preludes but I'm unsettled knowing that a kick I may want could be in one of these undetectable tweets. I was thinking of doing something with the time of the tweets but I'm not sure if those are even an element I can get.
beejer beejer I noticed this too!

Last edited:
there are a couple fixes for the 'undetectable tweets', but for people to tell you? probably not going to happen.

there are a couple fixes for the 'undetectable tweets', but for people to tell you? probably not going to happen.
I figured. I'm not asking for a handout. I've been in this thread too long to ask for that. I just don't know how to solve the problem conceptually. =/

absolutely, but i think thats why all has went silent on that front.. only someone whos really determined will try an tackle that task, and still keep digging in order to find delay
i thought we have established that the delays change every release?  the rsvp bot is only going to help you out in the fact that you dont have to send the dms.  it would be easy to find a delay though if you just timed all the dms to go out in roughly 1.5-2 second intervals so that you know which dm's got in and the exact delay on that particular week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom