The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if thats the case guess i shudnt have any of these past releases ive gotten, atc services shouldnt be working, etc, etc

You don't think nike is looking at three plus requests coming from the same ip and cutting the cord?

I don't opened 2 links this morning one for each shoe one got OOS the other the error. I think the error message is given when it is OOS but the servers are under heavy traffic. Kinda like how they use to leave dudes in line about hour after they sold out.

Damn we keep getting our heartbroken and keep coming back for more lmaoooo it's one or the other camp out or try online

Connection Error has me stumped. 1st saw on it the DB release it's been happening ever since. I don't think it's the bot that's causing it though

Damn so I never even had them in my cart. Either someone with a better/faster bot beat me, my internet wasn't fast enough (34mbs) or the early links beat me.

Damn so I never even had them in my cart. Either someone with a better/faster bot beat me, my internet wasn't fast enough (34mbs) or the early links beat me.

Don't feet bad. My connection is 234/50. Struck out too

I used an early link on sz 9.5 at 5:00 exact and from my phone (Galaxy Note 3's) 4G LTE, and got the 5s and then from my computer used my bot for a sz 10 on the prelude 4s and copped, good day, and I think I must thank someone for that early link, his instagram was fire last night :wink:

Thank You

PS (Nike Destroyer aha)

I used an early link on sz 9.5 at 5:00 exact and from my phone (Galaxy Note 3's) 4G LTE, and got the 5s and then from my computer used my bot for a sz 10 on the prelude 4s and copped, good day, and I think I must thank someone for that early link, his instagram was fire last night :wink:

Thank You

PS (Nike Destroyer aha)
happy you got the shoes but you do really have to post that you got the shoes like 1000000 times on every single thread?
sick.gif

Just excited bro, first time copping preludes, and want to help others too man, I feel everyone should have a good chance

Just excited bro, first time copping preludes, and want to help others too man, I feel everyone should have a good chance
no worries man. i know how you feel but multiples post just put salts on the people who didn't get them due to this fup system.

To an extent, i dont think Nike cares about bots. it's money in their pockets, so who cares? but when it comes to PHYSICAL Niketown stores, FTL, etc... they have to do raffles bc of safety/security issues from people camping out.

Took dat L just now. Early links and atc service(that doesn't use early links) all got cancelled lol.

What's the benefit of having an early link if our orders are just going to get cancelled though? I think everyone would of had a better chance if the link wasn't dropped.

So explain somthin to me. How is this nike destroyer guy helpin? He RSVPs massive amounts of stock at each NT location not lettin folks get theirs, he drops early links...? Is he jus tryna make Nike change their ways? What's nike really gonna do? They not gonna go back to people campin. As long as it's online, there's always gonna b a programmer/s wit that upper hand...?

What's the benefit of having an early link if our orders are just going to get cancelled though? I think everyone would of had a better chance if the link wasn't dropped.
i think its the other way around. it's all about who can load the shoe page and add the shoe first.

having the early link gives people without a link snipper/atc a chance, like non tlo releases. you're not going to beat a bot sniping a TLO link and ATC.

So explain somthin to me. How is this nike destroyer guy helpin? He RSVPs massive amounts of stock at each NT location not lettin folks get theirs, he drops early links...? Is he jus tryna make Nike change their ways? What's nike really gonna do? They not gonna go back to people campin. As long as it's online, there's always gonna b a programmer/s wit that upper hand...?
i'm all for him doing something. it's better than nothing. it's better than what other people are doing; which is nothing. and it's better than him selling his services and ruining the shoe process even more.

If you used the moourl early link for the Prelude V and your order got cancelled:

Share with me the following info:

1) What did you use to access the product page? The moourl.com link or did you use the fully redirected link?

2) What time did you access the link?

3) What time did you add to cart?

4) Was the add to cart process manual or did you use a bot?

5) If you used a bot - does it include mouse events?

I will tell you right now if you did not access the product page through the moourl.com link then you have an almost certain chance for a cancellation.

Moourl yes, I wanna say it popped up at 8 I got it in cart I believe after it tweeted I used my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom