The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

IGN's source is the Telegraph which I posted above. I don't know why they're saying remastered when that wasn't in the original article.

The word he used was expansion and enhancement
Enhancement means upgrades such as better loading times, visuals etc. expansion is just dlc. How long the dlc is is the tricky part. If it’s just a few hours, then calling this Miles morales is kinda dumb and cheap

edit: Jason is now saying it may release on the PS4 also. If so then sweet. Won’t have to buy a ps5 right away

Last edited:
I wouldnt put too much into that spiderman miles quote, some British news site reached out to a British PlayStation rep about a game being made in california

It just feels like lost legacy, a new game but not a full on sequel

I wish we could have got some release dates for some of the games shown. It seems like Spider-Man (which may or may not be remaster with some additions) is the only game, that interests me, coming this year.

What was everyone’s favorite reveal yesterday? Project Athia is up there for me just because of the lead character and it’s Square. Aside from that. I’m going with Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. I thought R&C 2016 was one of the best exclusives this gen and have been looking forward to a sequel since. Horizon looks good too.

I didn't know entertainment was an investment strategy. I better get my financial analyst on the line!
Seems like people have a hard time accepting the fact that there are people who don’t trade/sell their games. Getting $5-$10 for my $60 purchases isn’t worth the hassle imo. Also being able to have all my games available to me in one location, without having to switch discs etc. is worth it. I’m also hoping that PS5 allows you to suspend/resume multiple games similar to XSX.

I wish we could have got some release dates for some of the games shown. It seems like Spider-Man (which may or may not be remaster with some additions) is the only game, that interests me, coming this year.

What was everyone’s favorite reveal yesterday? Project Athia is up there for me just because of the lead character and it’s Square. Aside from that. I’m going with Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. I thought R&C 2016 was one of the best exclusives this gen and have been looking forward to a sequel since. Horizon looks good too.
I tend not to get up for square games with Project in the title because who knows how many years it will be until it releases.

Enhancement means upgrades such as better loading times, visuals etc. expansion is just dlc. How long the dlc is is the tricky part. If it’s just a few hours, then calling this Miles morales is kinda dumb and cheap

edit: Jason is now saying it may release on the PS4 also. If so then sweet. Won’t have to buy a ps5 right away

I won't call it DLC if you can play it without requiring the original game.

I think it'll release on PS4 too. 110 Million install base is noting to ignore.

Spider-Man 2 will have the proper PS5 generational leap.

I'm with you on R&C. This just looks insane.
jO25hC.gif

Also GT7, Kena, Spider-Man and Horizon.

Still not sure about Little Devils Inside.

Have fun investing in the digi version. When it comes time to trade or sell, you will find that you have purchased nothing...

Your library is saved to your account, :lol:

Seems like you're under the impression that if you were to trade or sell the console, your games would be gone forever and that's not the case.

Your library is saved to your account, :lol:

Seems like you're under the impression that if you were to trade or sell the console, your games would be gone forever and that's not the case.

Nah, I understand account libraries. It's all good, we will all buy whichever one we want.

Read the news about Spider-Man being an 'extension' of the first game. If so, no problem with me. Really curious where the story takes place.

Can't wait.

All this talk about the PS5 looking like a router reminds of this video. :lol: (Turn on subtitles/cc)

I saw this a month or so ago and honestly laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself.

re: Miles Morales

I honestly had a feeling it wasn’t a true sequel. I reached out to one of my sources and asked and they told me it was originally supposed to be the end content for the PS4 version, but then the vision for it grew bigger and will be “similar to Infamous: Second Light stand-alone, but bigger.”

horizon and GT no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom