The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Spiderman & Horizon. I'm waiting on PS5 to play them. I bought these 2 at launch as well. Steelbook edition :smh:
The PC version of Horizon looked too clean.

I think it's going to be GT Sport and VR games for me until PS5.
Will hopefully be able to dip
into the backlog as well.

Hidden gems this gen.
RIGS, Astro Bot and Transistor.

VR is a barrier so even something as critically acclaimed as Astro Bot won't get the love it deserves. RIGS was fantastic then Sony shut down the studio :smh:
Transistor is up there with Guacamelee as one of my favourite indie games.

Finished Days Gone last night.
It's a solid game but has issues I haven't seen in this gen for a min.

The acting, story, HORDES, and many of the mechanics were pretty cool.

what wasn't good was the random spawning and glitches of things. I was set to take on the biggest horde in the game after the first 2 tries, half the horde spawned where they were supposed to be and the other half was nearby but out in the wild. It makes them easier to kill but its hella fun setting traps running through the area and barely making it with 500+ zombies on your tail.
Another thing that I hated that I mentioned before was it shows a cinematic and then fades to black and then you start playing. I'm used to games going straight from the cinematic seamlessly into gameplay. Like the game will go behind Deacon(main character) and it totally looks like you can just start controlling him, then it fades to black briefly and the same exact screen shows up and then you can play. Broke immersion for me so many times.

All in all I could see the flack it got when it released and it should be interesting if they make a sequel because there's no doubt they will improve on things.

Gonna spend sometime in the after game for a minute before I move on to Sleeping Dogs, a game I played on PS3 but have yet to play again.

It's funny I played Days Gone to stave off Fomo for TLOU2 because I want to play that on PS5
and Sleeping Dogs is to combat that against GOT.

CP2077 I don't have to worry about since it got delayed to where(presumbly) next gen will launch. So i think I'm good until then.

EdI-oLCU4AEUKfO

For all you guys saying you’re not picking up anymore games until PS5, y’all not messing with Tony Hawk 1&2? That’s a day 1 for me

No, and that one came out of left field to me when they announced it, in a great way.

I'm definitely tempted for sure but when I've already passed up on TLOU2, FF7R, GOT, Control, CP2077, etc, I can wait for Tony Hawk

Back
Top Bottom