The pair that started my obssesion !

In 6th grade my dad took me to a local sporting goods store (Lou's Spirting Goods) in Fremont NE. I saw the blk/red 12's along with the white/blk 12's. Dad got me both pairs and I have been hooked ever since.

Growing up, no Nikes for me, parent didnt have a lot of money. But I think what first started my obsession wasn't Nike, reebok, fila but rather skate shoes. In particular DC Boxers, Es Koston 1 and Etnies SLB with the 23 on the side. Still remember having different cw of each shoe. But ultimately, the shoe that really started the downward spiral (lol) was OG playoff 13 back during jr/sr year in hs.

Growing up, no Nikes for me, parent didnt have a lot of money. But I think what first started my obsession wasn't Nike, reebok, fila but rather skate shoes. In particular DC Boxers, Es Koston 1 and Etnies SLB with the 23 on the side. Still remember having different cw of each shoe. But ultimately, the shoe that really started the downward spiral (lol) was OG playoff 13 back during jr/sr year in hs.

Reebok pumps in 6th grade, the tennis ball ones (michael changs),  jr high and high school in southern california was all about DC boxers, axion's, airwalk ones/jim, emerica reynolds/marc johnsons, converse, and vans, than discovered nike dunks when I was 21 (now 29) and it was allllll over. saw the nike sb dunk reese forbes in a catalogue when I worked at hurley and it was all over, but my first one was the barfs.  now im heavy into New Balance all because of some 574's I purchased at a finishline at the mall when I was 22.....

Reebok pumps in 6th grade, the tennis ball ones (michael changs),  jr high and high school in southern california was all about DC boxers, axion's, airwalk ones/jim, emerica reynolds/marc johnsons, converse, and vans, than discovered nike dunks when I was 21 (now 29) and it was allllll over. saw the nike sb dunk reese forbes in a catalogue when I worked at hurley and it was all over, but my first one was the barfs.  now im heavy into New Balance all because of some 574's I purchased at a finishline at the mall when I was 22.....

for me i always had jordans and nike when i was little...but i was at 8th grade and you can say these started it out for me but not obssesed yet

102ktb9.png

now these got me obssesed!!! thanks alot moises for showing me these lol

2enru6t.jpg

for me i always had jordans and nike when i was little...but i was at 8th grade and you can say these started it out for me but not obssesed yet

102ktb9.png

now these got me obssesed!!! thanks alot moises for showing me these lol

2enru6t.jpg

ef7150ee474a1a1fe59eefbf07cf284498f02a1.pjpg

44b35993e24149cc41581c93107277584dee7a9.pjpg

f5635151e42a424f4ce9118b1360c28fa84af7c.pjpg

30335c45e88c49b04c731958118f3c2bcede79b.pjpg

Every man, woman & child had to have it. Broke mines out for the first time & went to the neighborhood barbershop....felt like a million bucks.

Been addicted to sneakers ever since.......

ef7150ee474a1a1fe59eefbf07cf284498f02a1.pjpg

44b35993e24149cc41581c93107277584dee7a9.pjpg

f5635151e42a424f4ce9118b1360c28fa84af7c.pjpg

30335c45e88c49b04c731958118f3c2bcede79b.pjpg

Every man, woman & child had to have it. Broke mines out for the first time & went to the neighborhood barbershop....felt like a million bucks.

Been addicted to sneakers ever since.......

The Air Jordan VII, particularly the Olympic and Hare's. It was love at first sight and Mom's was not even about to pay over 100 for a pair of shoes for me. Been hooked ever since
pimp.gif

The Air Jordan VII, particularly the Olympic and Hare's. It was love at first sight and Mom's was not even about to pay over 100 for a pair of shoes for me. Been hooked ever since
pimp.gif

Air Jordan 6 Black/Deep Infared. My Dad Had Them First, Then Got Them For Me A Day Or Two Later. Had Jordans Before That, But These Were The First To Ever Get Me Attention At School. Good Times.

Air Jordan 6 Black/Deep Infared. My Dad Had Them First, Then Got Them For Me A Day Or Two Later. Had Jordans Before That, But These Were The First To Ever Get Me Attention At School. Good Times.

when i was a young lad moms copped me the jordan 3s. since then i been hooked on shoes... she didnt know the monster she would create lol.. but foams are one of my favorite shoes too. if i had to pick it would be jordans 3,4,11, and penny foams and then air forces.. oh my sole

when i was a young lad moms copped me the jordan 3s. since then i been hooked on shoes... she didnt know the monster she would create lol.. but foams are one of my favorite shoes too. if i had to pick it would be jordans 3,4,11, and penny foams and then air forces.. oh my sole

Air Jordan 10 back in  Dec. '94... X-mas gift from Mom & Pops
I thought they were 9's back then..

Parents bought me 3 sizes tooo big (sz. 7 as a kid, bought sz.10), I looked like Ronald McDonald going to school... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Air Jordan 10 back in  Dec. '94... X-mas gift from Mom & Pops
I thought they were 9's back then..

Parents bought me 3 sizes tooo big (sz. 7 as a kid, bought sz.10), I looked like Ronald McDonald going to school... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom