THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

do the Lebron 8 PS V3 fit differently then the V1 and V2? thanks fam, thinking of picking up a pair.

for me they do. for the v1's and v2's i go half a size up, but on the v3's i go true to size.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MrDozo

People are starting to realize jordan retros < lebron shoes. Especially with lebron 7&8
Personal opinion < Exit
I think he means people are realizing that LeBron's are better quality than retro AJ's. Clearly they are. Who would even argue?
Oh, in that case,
109190631.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MrDozo

People are starting to realize jordan retros < lebron shoes. Especially with lebron 7&8
Personal opinion < Exit
I think he means people are realizing that LeBron's are better quality than retro AJ's. Clearly they are. Who would even argue?
Oh, in that case,
109190631.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Are you serious? (YES)  Get outta here with that nonsense G. (OK)  Lemme fill you in on something,  pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; (ORLY) but, you should always seek input from more than one person. (Insane)  Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum.(HMM)  I'm sayin', (Me too) I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot (not the last time I checked) or tryin to be slick (Like Rick), but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie. (Yes Sir)(Trap Tightened)
Sorry Son Son.. Im a G'd up fool who wasnt dapped up on the slim hand side.  I just dont be knowing ya feel me?  This guy...what guy?....<--------That guy.
laugh.gif
  I wont give it a real response because I like the Kings English and don't want to make him famous or detract from our reborn thread.

This aint my first rodeo my man.  Respect your elders.
wink.gif

Anyhoo....

Always appreciate JM dropping thru....

(Can someone confirm what he said is true though?
laugh.gif
)  

I kid I kid.........................My Man

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Are you serious? (YES)  Get outta here with that nonsense G. (OK)  Lemme fill you in on something,  pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; (ORLY) but, you should always seek input from more than one person. (Insane)  Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum.(HMM)  I'm sayin', (Me too) I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot (not the last time I checked) or tryin to be slick (Like Rick), but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie. (Yes Sir)(Trap Tightened)
Sorry Son Son.. Im a G'd up fool who wasnt dapped up on the slim hand side.  I just dont be knowing ya feel me?  This guy...what guy?....<--------That guy.
laugh.gif
  I wont give it a real response because I like the Kings English and don't want to make him famous or detract from our reborn thread.

This aint my first rodeo my man.  Respect your elders.
wink.gif

Anyhoo....

Always appreciate JM dropping thru....

(Can someone confirm what he said is true though?
laugh.gif
)  

I kid I kid.........................My Man

Originally Posted by TWNTY8

Took a quick pic of them, had to get them for the price my boy hooked me up with..camera is dead so better pics are coming tomorrow...
From the look of this picture..I won't cop the Wolf Greys..but I know you said you will have better pics so hopefully you can change my mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TWNTY8

Took a quick pic of them, had to get them for the price my boy hooked me up with..camera is dead so better pics are coming tomorrow...
From the look of this picture..I won't cop the Wolf Greys..but I know you said you will have better pics so hopefully you can change my mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

anybody know if this is cleanable? i'm guessing the sparkly part on my sprites got scratched. i tried wiping it but nothing happened. it annoys be because it looks like doodoo 
laugh.gif
. let me know what i can do to fix it.
t0qhso.jpg
it looks like you would be able to rub that off, try not to scratch the shoe though... im not to hype about the sprites, still fire though...

anybody know if this is cleanable? i'm guessing the sparkly part on my sprites got scratched. i tried wiping it but nothing happened. it annoys be because it looks like doodoo 
laugh.gif
t0qhso.jpg
it looks like you would be able to rub that off, try not to scratch the shoe though... im not to hype about the sprites, still fire though...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

laugh.gif
t0qhso.jpg

Nail polisher remover...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

laugh.gif
t0qhso.jpg

Nail polisher remover...

Copped me some unchina 8's for $39.99 I had $60 worth of footlocker VIP coupons. Couldn't pass on that. Should be here in a few days.

Copped me some unchina 8's for $39.99 I had $60 worth of footlocker VIP coupons. Couldn't pass on that. Should be here in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom