THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Sad thing is now I'm having doubts on these cuz the performance for me personally was garbage with the dunkmans, I just really love the cw. Argh, decisions to makein 45 minutes.

Sad thing is now I'm having doubts on these cuz the performance for me personally was garbage with the dunkmans, I just really love the cw. Argh, decisions to makein 45 minutes.

I want some Mcdonalds...I feel like were getting ripped off paying $150 for these PlayOff shoes when the v2 lows are a superior shoe that also retail for 150.

I want some Mcdonalds...I feel like were getting ripped off paying $150 for these PlayOff shoes when the v2 lows are a superior shoe that also retail for 150.

anyone have a link for the finals PS?

contemplatng 2 pairs...but it aint worth it. i dont double up anymore...one of my shoe collecting rules!

1. dont pay resellers!
2. dont double up

saves me a fortune
smokin.gif

anyone have a link for the finals PS?

contemplatng 2 pairs...but it aint worth it. i dont double up anymore...one of my shoe collecting rules!

1. dont pay resellers!
2. dont double up

saves me a fortune
smokin.gif

I want to try and get a pair but I dont get off work until 0630 this morning in Italy which is 1230 there in the states.Im sure they will be sold out before I make it home.Oh well

I want to try and get a pair but I dont get off work until 0630 this morning in Italy which is 1230 there in the states.Im sure they will be sold out before I make it home.Oh well

NDC is a easy cop if u got a good internet connection, but 150 for v3? and my man lebron couldnt win in the finals? it would even haunt me to wear those, all my lebron haters will come at me with the " oh those the shoes lebron lost in?" i aint tryna hear it my heart is still hurting from those finals
laugh.gif

NDC is a easy cop if u got a good internet connection, but 150 for v3? and my man lebron couldnt win in the finals? it would even haunt me to wear those, all my lebron haters will come at me with the " oh those the shoes lebron lost in?" i aint tryna hear it my heart is still hurting from those finals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif

Yea he lost, but its the first NBA finales he got to with the Heat. So I'll take em. That team went through I ride this year, when no one even thought they would even get to the Finals!
Poor performance by Born yea, But the shoes are still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still remember when the refs were cleaning up some drink off the court someone spilt, and Born was just sitting under the rim with The Finals on, I said to my self, I GOT TO HAVE THOSE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just because he sat there on the ground while everyone else was walking around talking, he was swagged out sitting DOWN! 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea he lost, but its the first NBA finales he got to with the Heat. So I'll take em. That team went through I ride this year, when no one even thought they would even get to the Finals!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still remember when the refs were cleaning up some drink off the court someone spilt, and Born was just sitting under the rim with The Finals on, I said to my self, I GOT TO HAVE THOSE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just because he sat there on the ground while everyone else was walking around talking, he was swagged out sitting DOWN! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The shoe is fire, don't get me wrong but that 150 plus tax is too much for the v3, if it was the v2 or v1 i woulda been goin crazy for them now 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom