THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

If you're referring to this pair, they are only samples.

If you're referring to this pair, it's a photoshop.

Only lows that released were blacks, wolf grey, solar red, miami nights (or flamingo), and sprite (treasure blue).

i know about the dolphin samples, and all the released low tops. russian bear had posted these recently and i had never seen them.

this is his pic:

I've never seen those before either. Either samples or is it possible that a filter could make the sprites look like that?

They look good though. Update the thread if you find out anything. 8)

I've never seen those before either. Either samples or is it possible that a filter could make the sprites look like that?

Probably the filter. Those "dolphins" would have been an AUTOCOP

V2 definitely feels better on my feet tha V1. Wore my unchinas the other day and they just start cramping my toes after a few hours

looks like a pair of samples that's popped up

glad to see the 8's are still kicking, but bron remains the ultimate tease in the shoe world, needs to really let go of some those PE's and Samples
:x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh:

Last edited:
Looking for the fit for the Dunkman 8's

Does anybody have a Size M "It's Good to be the King"  Electric Green T-Shirt they want to sell?

And any of the shorts that came out with that shoe?

Shorts in a L

Quick quesiton fam..... whats the going rate for some NDS Lebron South Beach 8's right now? Are they really in the 800+ range for NDS?

Quick quesiton fam..... whats the going rate for some NDS Lebron South Beach 8's right now? Are they really in the 800+ range for NDS?

they're drying up now, so yeah, about half way through last year I witnessed a pair go for $760 on ebay DS and all.

but I''d say $800+ now depending on the size of course.

Just in case anyone missed the pics Mn put up of these samples, man the LB8 really came up with some insane CW's, best Lebron shoe just above the 7 IMO:

Anybody know ow where I can pick these up other then ebay for 260+. I need a size 8.5-9

kicks-crew has a size 9 left at 230.00, only problem is i think the shipping (intl) would bring it to about 260. only pair i see around other than ebay

Does $650 shipped for a DS pair of South Beach 8s sound like a fair price to you guys?

to me, YES. what sz, just wondering ???

Back
Top Bottom