The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

i actually kind of, sort of like the fluted dial as long it goes with the fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet, i can see owning the blue one

1618120800905.jpeg

1618120836265.jpeg

the palm dial looks better in live pics but still an easy pass
1618121051062.jpeg

1618121066872.jpeg
If you could get the top two dial options in black or white in 41 I'd definitely be interested in getting one

i actually kind of, sort of like the fluted dial as long it goes with the fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet, i can see owning the blue one

1618120800905.jpeg

1618120836265.jpeg

the palm dial looks better in live pics but still an easy pass
1618121051062.jpeg

1618121066872.jpeg
Palm dial looks like something Fosil would put out.

Thinking about trading my 114060, moonwatch, and some cash for a new batgirl. Am I not thinking right?

If that's what you want go ahead but I wouldn't. The batgirl is too dressy for me. My 114060 ain't going anywhere.

Looks like Rolex could be selling oyster bracelets independent from watches for those who bought either of the steel GMTs. It can't be too long before the oysterflex will be made available.

to a certain extent, yes but they could have gone more subtle, they didnt have to go literal

Its cool for what it is but if you didnt tell me it was AP I might have guesse dit was invicta to be honest

honestly the one of ones engravings look awesome and keep it and then make a regular dial with BP colorway and you got a winner

1618180226032.png

like the inner working on the watch is amazing to look at already, they could have just used that as the dial

apm2.png
apm1.png

Thinking about trading my 114060, moonwatch, and some cash for a new batgirl. Am I not thinking right?
No

Just my opinion. Batman ain’t that great in general but that’s just me. What you got are staples but opinion of some random dudes on the net shouldn’t persuade you in anyway. Do what feels right

No

Just my opinion. Batman ain’t that great in general but that’s just me. What you got are staples but opinion of some random dudes on the net shouldn’t persuade you in anyway. Do what feels right
i decided against it, if it were a straight up trade I would have thought longer about it. I just want something on jubilee so bad. Going to have to just bite the bullet and buy a dj41 I guess. :lol:

i decided against it, if it were a straight up trade I would have thought longer about it. I just want something on jubilee so bad. Going to have to just bite the bullet and buy a dj41 I guess. :lol:
New sky dweller looks dope on jubilee

I don’t like it in any others, maybe DJ

tt exp1 doesnt look to bad in real life pics and if its true that rolex are going to more openly allow you to buy a bracelet, a regular oyster bracelet can make these look real good, i think its the tt bracelet that makes it more blingy

1618282403745.jpeg

ss version a must though
1618282458114.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom