The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Beater $100 Seiko quartz on another snowy Friday.

seiko.jpg

I saw a blue dial and bezel titanium model too. It’s about time we get that combo on something other than white gold. Again, just a leak/rumor so we’ll see.

I’m not a fan of titanium (I prefer heavy watches), so I could not care less about a titanium Sub, but it would be cool to see Rolex actually doing something remotely innovative for a change instead of their usual boring new dial/bezel colours, etc.

I also think there’s a 0% chance that watch actually releases.

fits right in

we nters, we collect all coloreays so you gotta keep and get the mints too
Yeah I think the PRX is the perfect watch for me tbh.

Looks great. Doesn’t break the bank. Automatic. Feels great on wrist. Doubtful anyone would club me over the head for it.

Just overall really a 10/10 watch for me. All I was missing was a summer / spring dial.. now I’m locked in.

Idk.. I’ll sit on it and see if it sticks around :lol:

Walked into my AD during my morning walk and they had this but it was spoken for … they said they are getting one more this year and I can buy it if I want since no one else has asked for it. Hopefully get it by christmas

Attachments

• 19E5EA84-6EB6-4F49-A19E-E96F4815AE01.jpeg
    19E5EA84-6EB6-4F49-A19E-E96F4815AE01.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 217
very nice

is it an AD or boutique?

and im surprised theres no list for it

you change your mind, let me know por favor

appreciate that but early grats on it

i also want to know where you live to because you reported several os your friends got daytonas and kermits and not a snoopy is up for grabs

im jelly

appreciate that but early grats on it

i also want to know where you live to because you reported several os your friends got daytonas and kermits and not a snoopy is up for grabs

im jelly
Small town in Canada .. everyone wants Rolexs but they only had one name down on the snoopy- I never asked for it because they told me they would never get one

Walked by a local AD today, and they had this in the window. It’s pre owned and quartz, so I had no interest in even asking how much. Haven’t seen a Patek there ever. I wonder what they traded in for…

C824101F-7443-45B4-843B-D85E017FA474.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom