The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

IMG_1393.jpeg

Does no one like the anniversary GMT anymore? Feels like the popularity of it has really died down since 2021.

Here’s mine 2009 V serial, still back when they were 7 digits. It also has a paper card and has a few stickers left on it. Many people are surprised when I tell them it has the paper papers and not the card. Bought it for 16.5k.

any grand seiko people here?

is there really any difference between the SGBA413 Vs SGBA443?

I’m pretty sure it’s the same watch, with the latter style code being designated for the JDM (Japanese domestic market); the 413 is a US code.

I’ve been set on the Jubilee for so long I think it’s keeping me from liking the President. Been eyeing this all day.
1691617709185.jpeg

damn, these dudes came into the barbershop with machetes?

then the barber just calmy continues to cut dudes hair after they left like "all in the days work" :lol:

Just asked my ad to get on the list for the polar dial. Let's see how long it takes. I have previously purchased a datejust with this ad so hopefully that speeds up the process

Forgot to mention, when I went to get my sprite my AD had a black faced milgauss on display off to the side.. but he only had on display because they have specific display obligations with regard to numbers

didn’t even notice it when I had been in there previously.. but unfortunately he said it was already promised to someone.. told him if that falls through to hit me up and I’d figure it out

but seeing that sparked my interest in the explorer II.. since I’ve been working towards specific models and while I’d check out others along the way didn’t look at the explorer II on my wrist (did try on multiple of the 41 subs, various yacht master models, the new two tone GMT & all gold gmt, pepsi, daytonas, 43 sea dwelling)

Back
Top Bottom