Thee NT Police Run-Ins Thread

Ever have a run in with police, postive or negative?

Tell us about it!

Ill kick this off...

So one day im in the house and i hear a chopper that sounds like its right outside, like super loud

So i go outside to investigate and no sooner i get to the end of the driveway a cop turns the corner onto my street

Now this is like 12 noon and the neighborhood is so quiet and empty you could hear a pin drop

Anyway the helicopter was in the sky probably about less than a mile away

So im standing on the driveway lookin at the chopper cuz its not in motion just hovering

The cop pulls up to me gets out his car, asks what im doing there and demands my id

Now i have on bball shorts and flip flops mind u

I ask what for and he tells me theres a reported break in in the area and i "fit the description"

Now no one is outside awaiting police or anything as if they called

So when i ask do u not hear that that's why im outside looking at this chopper he puts his hand on his gun and insists on my id

I hand it over he runs it and comes back like sorry jus gotta be sure

I ask whats that chopper doing there and he says oh its cuz obama was in town so theyre probably watchin his route and leaves

Mundane story i know but at least i didnt die

Share yours!

last one i had was a while ago. i was driving near the airport and this small plane was landing so i raised my phone and took a few pics. just then, a sheriff was driving by. dude pulled a u-turn and pulled me over for using my phone while driving. all my paperwork was expired including my license so dude went back to write me some tickets. i called a friend who’s been with the sheriffs for a long time and i help him get people into rehab. he says no worry and hangs up. dude that pulls me over comes back to my car. it’s pouring rain and he starts yelling at me calling me a punk and why i gotta call people and not take the tickets like a man lol. i just kept nodding and drove away with a smile. updated all my stuff later that week.
6376195F-D3CB-4C29-B92B-F89D55CADCB3.jpeg

Was driving back to the strip from Las Vegas Speedway (after EDC).

This was like 7 AM. Got close to the strip but had to pee so bad. Pulled into the parking lot of this office area (this was a Saturday so it was empty). Was peeing in one of the planters when a cruiser pulled up.

He asked what I was doing, told him I couldn't hold it and had to go and said I was really sorry. He just laughed and told me to hurry up and get out of there.

This is probably my own real run in with police.

last one i had was a while ago. i was driving near the airport and this small plane was landing so i raised my phone and took a few pics. just then, a sheriff was driving by. dude pulled a u-turn and pulled me over for using my phone while driving. all my paperwork was expired including my license so dude went back to write me some tickets. i called a friend who’s been with the sheriffs for a long time and i help him get people into rehab. he says no worry and hangs up. dude that pulls me over comes back to my car. it’s pouring rain and he starts yelling at me calling me a punk and why i gotta call people and not take the tickets like a man lol. i just kept nodding and drove away with a smile. updated all my stuff later that week.
6376195F-D3CB-4C29-B92B-F89D55CADCB3.jpeg

:pimp:

Waiters. I'm the only guy on the planet that gets busted by ****ing waiters. Why the feds decided to bust me on that particular night, I'll never know.. Maybe it was the Porsches and Maseratis in the drive way, my Columbian guest list, or the cocaine buffet. Whatever it was, they were just waiting for me to slip up and I did.

I've told this story before but the most frightening experience I had was when one of my co workers found a phone.

He was getting text from another number about said lost phone and he basically wanted money for it to be returned.

Yes that's not right, I know and knew that at the time.

He set up a meet across the river in Kentucky and asked for a ride, he'd give me half of the buy back.

I swear it went from no one around to about 6 cop cars and 15 police, guns drawn!

Dude had the gun like 2 inches from my face yelling shut off the car shut off the car.

I was in a calm shock so I didnt move and did everything he said.

I think back and see if I would have freaked and flinched or put my hands anywhere out of sight I'd be dead.

Over a cell phone.

Lots of run ins with police. I guess my last 3

1: driving to work on January 1st. 6am shift. Its dark and I’m the only car on the road. Im bone sober, didn’t have 1 drink the night before. All the sudden I see lights in my rear view. Cop says I almost ran into him when he was driving beside me (I didn’t switch lanes and never saw him beside me). Said he tried to get my attention then I “almost ran a red light” and that’s why he pulled me over. Gave me all the sobriety tests and searched my car, ripped out the center console, the whole shebang. Couldn’t charge me for those things so he gave me a ticket for reckless driving.

2: again, got pulled over and had no idea why. “Did you know you were swerving in and out of lanes?” No. Get out. Sobriety test, car search, nothing. “Well drive more careful from now on. Now geet outta here!”

3: driving to school on an empty backwoods logging highway. Again, cop pulls out, flips his lights on. “Do you know why I pulled you over?” No. “Another driver called in a tip saying that a vehicle matching your description was driving recklessly.” Again, didn’t see a car once that morning. This time dude just flashed his light in my back seat and gave me back my drivers license. “Well I can’t give you a ticket on speculation. Now GEET!”

I’ve gotten speeding tickets for going 7mph over the limit and tons more stuff I can’t remember off top. One time I went to court and fought a BS charge and the judge laughed at the cop and ripped up my ticket. Oregon cops are on some major bull when it comes to minorities. My GF is white and she’s like “I ran over a construction worker in a school zone and told the cop I was pretty buzzed and I didn’t even get a ticket. Silly boy, girls are just cuter so they can get away with more, teehee.”

giphy.gif

back in like 08
i was driving my company work van
it was like 730 in the morning
its cold
i had my hoody on and the hood zipped tight
i pull up to this red light
theres a car in front of me
next to him is a cop car
now i notice the cop looking at me in his side mirror
i had my phone in my hand so i put it down
light turns green
i pull off cop gets behind me
flashes his lights
i think he bout to give me a ticket for being on my phone or some ****
this dude asks for my license
registration
comes back
and give me a ticket for my headlights being on
mind u the sun wasnt even all the way up
and every car that passes me has their headlights on
i just take the ticket
go to court
judge didnt even know what the code of the ticket was
had to look it up
and then judge is like
"thats a ticketable offense???"
and dismissed it right then and there

mind u this light work
i been in some REAL shady stuff with cops

I was on my way to KY wit my family and we had gotten lost. I had done 12 hrs straight ( stopped only for gas) and only got 3 hrs of sleep before i left ( not a good idea). Any way we lost, and were using a map. ( No smart phone or gps) We get off the highway and drive this this old creepy haunted looking small hick town. No people outside ( its around 5pm) I wanted to get back on the road before sunset, cus I was tired and getting a bit paranoid ( i aint want to end up a human sacrifice in some ritual). Driving around looking for folk to stop and ask for directions. We pass the police station, and I see a cop out front, so I pull over right quick to get directions. I hop out and walk up to him and asked for directions. He says sure and asks me to follow him around back behind the station. Im like ok?...

45 mins later, my wife is like what the hell is going on. She hops out the whip to come find me. She goes behind the police station and find me with the officer...He was in the middle of drawing a 2nd draft of the most elaborate map of all time. Son drew street names, stores, stop signs, of the entire area and neighboring towns. When he asked me to follow him to the back, I was ready for whatever madness dude was gone tryna bring. He started explaining where to go but then thought he could just draw a map to show me, but he went really overboard with it. My wife came over looking stressed thinkin I was locked up or dead. Nah, son really was tryna be extra meticulous with his directions and get his arts and crafts on. After my wife showed up he took a couple more minutes to finish the map and his explanation. He looked it over, and didnt feel happy with it. He was like, **** it, just follow me. He jumped in his whip, turned his sirens on and we followed dude for 20 minutes til we got back on the right highway. I wasnt sure if he was a really nice guy or really wanted us tf outta his town. ( I tend to lean towards the first one). Dude was serious bout his. I kept those maps in my whip for years.

I was on my way to KY wit my family and we had gotten lost. I had done 12 hrs straight ( stopped only for gas) and only got 3 hrs of sleep before i left ( not a good idea). Any way we lost, and were using a map. ( No smart phone or gps) We get off the highway and drive this this old creepy haunted looking small hick town. No people outside ( its around 5pm) I wanted to get back on the road before sunset, cus I was tired and getting a bit paranoid ( i aint want to end up a human sacrifice in some ritual). Driving around looking for folk to stop and ask for directions. We pass the police station, and I see a cop out front, so I pull over right quick to get directions. I hop out and walk up to him and asked for directions. He says sure and asks me to follow him around back behind the station. Im like ok?...

45 mins later, my wife is like what the hell is going on. She hops out the whip to come find me. She goes behind the police station and find me with the officer...He was in the middle of drawing a 2nd draft of the most elaborate map of all time. Son drew street names, stores, stop signs, of the entire area and neighboring towns. When he asked me to follow him to the back, I was ready for whatever madness dude was gone tryna bring. He started explaining where to go but then thought he could just draw a map to show me, but he went really overboard with it. My wife came over looking stressed thinkin I was locked up or dead. Nah, son really was tryna be extra meticulous with his directions and get his arts and crafts on. After my wife showed up he took a couple more minutes to finish the map and his explanation. He looked it over, and didnt feel happy with it. He was like, **** it, just follow me. He jumped in his whip, turned his sirens on and we followed dude for 20 minutes til we got back on the right highway. I wasnt sure if he was a really nice guy or really wanted us tf outta his town. ( I tend to lean towards the first one). Dude was serious bout his. I kept those maps in my whip for years.
Post had me scared af until you said he was drawing you a map :lol:

Waiters. I'm the only guy on the planet that gets busted by ****ing waiters. Why the feds decided to bust me on that particular night, I'll never know.. Maybe it was the Porsches and Maseratis in the drive way, my Columbian guest list, or the cocaine buffet. Whatever it was, they were just waiting for me to slip up and I did.

Isn't George walking around as a free man these days?

Back in the day
Leaving a pizza spot with my boy and his G/F, I'm driving
Light up a bogey (when I used to smoke I always had a cig after I ate)
See blue lights so I pull over
Cop comes up to the car and orders us out
Dude starts questioning us on some "where you going?" "what are you doing?" B/S
I guess he's not satisfied with the answers so he starts patting me down while his partner starts searching my entire car
I may have back talked a little so this cop had the audacity to pull my headband back and snap it on my forehead like a rubber band (this was back in the headband era).
Cop searching my car literally does a thorough search, under my spare in my trunk and all that
Whole time he's repeatedly asking me if I have anything in the car to which I answer "no" repeatedly
All of the sudden, his entire tone switches to the "nice cop"
Come to find out he mistakenly assumed I was puffing on a blunt

One Ill always remember.

I pull up to starbucks drive thru. Infront of me, I realize its a cop. Just us two in line. So he pulls up to the paying window, and I noticed hes taking a long time. Seen the barista at the window was a cute female, so I get impatient thinking since hes a cop he can do whatever...but I still keep my cool. I was having a good day wasnt tryna ruin it.

Anyways dude finally leaves and I pull up to pay. Shorty tells me “ The officer that just left, paid for your drink!”

I was legit speechless, still holding out my cc to her.

Back in the day
Leaving a pizza spot with my boy and his G/F, I'm driving
Light up a bogey (when I used to smoke I always had a cig after I ate)
See blue lights so I pull over
Cop comes up to the car and orders us out
Dude starts questioning us on some "where you going?" "what are you doing?" B/S
I guess he's not satisfied with the answers so he starts patting me down while his partner starts searching my entire car
I may have back talked a little so this cop had the audacity to pull my headband back and snap it on my forehead like a rubber band (this was back in the headband era).
Cop searching my car literally does a thorough search, under my spare in my trunk and all that
Whole time he's repeatedly asking me if I have anything in the car to which I answer "no" repeatedly
All of the sudden, his entire tone switches to the "nice cop"
Come to find out he mistakenly assumed I was puffing on a blunt

I wonder how often police illegally search peoples vehicles

One Ill always remember.

I pull up to starbucks drive thru. Infront of me, I realize its a cop. Just us two in line. So he pulls up to the paying window, and I noticed hes taking a long time. Seen the barista at the window was a cute female, so I get impatient thinking since hes a cop he can do whatever...but I still keep my cool. I was having a good day wasnt tryna ruin it.

Anyways dude finally leaves and I pull up to pay. Shorty tells me “ The officer that just left, paid for your drink!”

thats cool

One Ill always remember.

You didn’t finish the story...... cause I know dude left his number or something for you :rofl:

:wink:

One day im on the highway with my fam going somewhere ina hurry ( not sure where). And Im cutting through traffic like a bawse. (ugghh *rick ross voice*)
Then I see the boys speed up to behind me. I dont know what the hell came over me. Normally, I go back into average civilian mode when the spotlight is on me, I dont want a ticket or the drama. But something wicked came over me cus I was like, screw em. I continue to cut up traffic. Im doing like 80 in a 65 ( nothing cray, but nothing legal either). I was completely buggin. I had my family wit me :smh: . I had no point to prove, so I dont know what I was on at that time....

The boys speed up to the left lane right next to me ( no sirens).There was an officer in the passenger. He rolled his window down. He yells something. I rolled mine down to catch his words. He yells " SLOOOOW THE **** DOWN!!!!"

I did a quick,
hxdCpt2.gif

Then I was like " Yes sir!". I started driving like a normal human being, and they got off the next exit. My sanity came back, and I was super relieved that situation didn't get ugly. Cop saved me from my damn self.

I've had one bad bull **** encounter with a cop but an good encounter with a judge.
Before I get into it a little pretext. I use to have a whip with I think 20% tint (bought it from a dude on craiglist and didn't think to ask what tint it was). It was not legal for sure but oh well. Who really gets pulled over for that ish..... On my 3rd one the cop is says "if you get the tint removed by your court date and show the judge, they will dismiss the ticket." at $130 a pop I'm like fine I'll get rid of it. Do it all myself with a razor and a steamer. Spaced on the court date and missed it.
Now into the actual story. A few days after the tint court date my roommate wakes me up and says our third roommate got a dui we gotta go pick him up from jail. I'm like why don't you get him and he tells me a story about his license being suspended because of a parking ticket that he never got. I drove both of use down to the police station thinking if they do run my license and its suspend they wouldn't let me drive him home.... Well they scanned it told me it was all good. We all left and I swear to you, before I could even reach the stop sign at the end of the block I got pulled over by a cop car that was chillin in the lot. Dude proceeds to scream at me talking about how I should have known my license was suspended. I'm like "what was the purpose of checking my license if you were gonna let me walk out, commit a crime, and berate me about it. You could have prevent this whole thing". He writes me a ticket makes us get out of the car and call someone else to drive all three of use home. I go to court for the suspend license ticket and tell the judge the whole story. I think she spaced out after the tint part of the story because she goes. "Did you remove the tint." I'm like yeah. "Show the bailiff and we'll throw all of this away"........ ah ok. Got it all dismissed. :lol:

back in like 08
i was driving my company work van
it was like 730 in the morning
its cold
i had my hoody on and the hood zipped tight
i pull up to this red light
theres a car in front of me
next to him is a cop car
now i notice the cop looking at me in his side mirror
i had my phone in my hand so i put it down
light turns green
i pull off cop gets behind me
flashes his lights
i think he bout to give me a ticket for being on my phone or some ****
this dude asks for my license
registration
comes back
and give me a ticket for my headlights being on
mind u the sun wasnt even all the way up
and every car that passes me has their headlights on
i just take the ticket
go to court
judge didnt even know what the code of the ticket was
had to look it up
and then judge is like
"thats a ticketable offense???"
and dismissed it right then and there

mind u this light work
i been in some REAL shady stuff with cops

The hell?

The hell?
i know
i aint gonna lie
i didnt think the judge was gonna side with me
i googled and printed out from the weather channel
the time the sun had risen that day
just in case
had the time the ticket was written
and everything
ready to fight
the whole thing took like 3 minutes
judge was almost heated i had been given the ticket

Late fall/early winter of 96. I was in 6th grade at the time. My friend and I went to what was called “night center” - basically one night a week where’d they’d open up the gym at the middle school so kids could go hoop. After we finished playing ball we were hanging out outside of the school waiting for my friend’s dad to come pick us up. Time goes by, and we end up being the last kids waiting, and by this point is kinda late and it’s freezing out. My boy wanted to see what was up, so he walked down the block to look around the corner to see if his dad was on the way. He makes it back to where I was standing, and no less than 2 minutes later, a squad van pulls up on us, sirens going off and 4-5 cops hop out with their guns drawn. They told us to get our backs against the wall and questioned why my friend did a quick look around the corner. Apparently there was a carjacking and we “fit the description.” Mind you, the whole time they’re yelling at us, their guns were drawn point blank to our faces. While this is going on, one cop realizes how young we are and tells the other cops, we’re not the suspects. They just let us go, I don’t recall if they apologized. The whole situation had me shaken up and angry for a while. Never told my parents about it either for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom