Think about this the next time you feel like sagging your pants

whyhellothere

Banned
all that over some sagging pajamas that dude pulled up anyway
eyes.gif

Dumb reason to get arrested. What are you in for? I was sagging on a plane.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 you gotta be kidding me...below the knees??? SMH i hate when people say that...they know damn well you cant even walk with your pants below your knees....this is soooo dumb. id be infuriated.

laugh.gif
good, maybe now dudes will learn to put on clothes properly

I've seen more white dudes get in trouble for sagging than black...@#$% was rampant in my majority white high school
laugh.gif
the same dudes would get harassed by security in the local upscale shopping centers

An inch or two is alright, but sag with their pants almost to their knees, he was asking for it.
roll.gif

Dudes always acting like the victims
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the White Guy commentating throughout the whole video.

indifferent.gif
 @ this whole situation.

sagging.jpg

My dude was probably sagging like the middle person in the picture above..

Originally Posted by ALDY

laugh.gif
 @ the White Guy commentating throughout the whole video.

indifferent.gif
 @ this whole situation.

sagging.jpg

My dude was probably sagging like the middle person in the picture above..

Baggy pants ftl
30t6p3b.gif

They asked him to leave the plane GET OUT problem averted. But he wanted to keep it real. Glad he got locked up. Causing all those ppl to be inconvenienced for no good reason

Originally Posted by JD214

An inch or two is alright, but sag with their pants almost to their knees, he was asking for it.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Dude, you really must be a lame. 

First your beliefs about homosexuality and now this?

Who gives a damn where son's pants are? He paid good money for his flight and deserves to be able to get on the plane.

Dudes always acting like the victims? Is he not? Did he NOT pay for his ticket and face treatment that was not called for? 

I'm ashamed to have you in the same high school graduating class as me.

This is ridiculous. If he's wearing boxers underneath, he's not exposing himself anymore than a girl wearing Soffe shorts would be. Yea it might look stupid but you shouldn't be thrown off a plane for what you're wearing as long as it's not obscene. Especially if he pulled them up when he got to his set he has a right to be pissed.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by JD214

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Dude, you really must be a lame. 

First your beliefs about homosexuality and now this?

Who gives a damn where son's pants are? He paid good money for his flight and deserves to be able to get on the plane.

Dudes always acting like the victims? Is he not? Did he NOT pay for his ticket and face treatment that was not called for? 

I'm ashamed to have you in the same high school graduating class as me.

Damn...... Damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is ridiculous... Dude was clearly mistreated (I'm not gonna go as far as saying because he was a young Black male, but I'm thinking it.)

He paid for his ticket and was seated and orderly like the rest.  I don't even sag my pants and I've been in a situation where I was carrying bags and could feel them drooping while i was walking and there was little I could do about it. It's not like he was causing a scene. This was straight harrassment.
30t6p3b.gif

That said, brothers need to pull their pants up.

Back
Top Bottom