Think about this the next time you feel like sagging your pants

this is absurd.  I've never heard of a woman get arrested for having her %*% crack out (which is equally as "offensive") and I def. never heard of old white men getting arrested for wearing those short %*% "running" shorts
sick.gif
 in public either.
Never thought F.W.B. (flying while black) would become a crime too 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

this is absurd.  I've never heard of a woman get arrested for having her %*% crack out (which is equally as "offensive") and I def. never heard of old white men getting arrested for wearing those short %*% "running" shorts
sick.gif
 in public either.
eyes.gif
He was arrested for resisting arrest tho. Not for saggin. Im sorry but Brothas love that victim tag.

Nako XL wrote

This is ridiculous... Dude was clearly mistreated (I'm not gonna go as far as saying because he was a young Black male, but I'm thinking it.)

I hate when people say that sagging pants make them "uncomfortable".

I'm not a fan of the drop them to your knees movement, but damn people need to let others live their lives. Sagging isn't flat out exposing your junk, you still got underwear beneath it. No skin is showing. People are too caught up with how others act and make huge deals out of nothing.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by JD214

An inch or two is alright, but sag with their pants almost to their knees, he was asking for it.
roll.gif

Dudes always acting like the victims
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Dude, you really must be a lame. 

First your beliefs about homosexuality and now this?
Who gives a damn where son's pants are? He paid good money for his flight and deserves to be able to get on the plane.
Dudes always acting like the victims? Is he not? Did he NOT pay for his ticket and face treatment that was not called for?
I'm ashamed to have you in the same high school graduating class as me.

After this...

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm not a fan of the drop them to your knees movement, but damn people need to let others live their lives. Sagging isn't flat out exposing your junk, you still got underwear beneath it. No skin is showing. People are too caught up with how others act and make huge deals out of nothing.

Would you sag your pants into the office at work?
Would you sag your pants at a funeral?

Just wondering how much of your life you're living

262268_123112231106279_123111431106359_193880_3252698_n.jpg

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

laugh.gif
@ a airplane setting being the same as an office setting.

No, I don't sag my pants anywhere. But I don't care when I see people that do. Of everything in a day that could bother me, I focus on someone with their pants too low?

You're a clown. An airplane is not a formal setting.

I wouldn't have worn pajamas in public as its trashy and disgusting.

No, I don't sag my pants anywhere. But I don't care when I see people that do. Of everything in a day that could bother me, I focus on someone with their pants too low?

This is absurd, if dude was being rude and combative I would understand....but it sounded like the captain was just being a d******

Originally Posted by Furrell

You're a clown. An airplane is not a formal setting.

I wouldn't have worn pajamas in public as its trashy and disgusting.
agreed 100%
looks like they pissed him off as much as possible just so he could "resist arrest"

like security couldn't have stopped him before he got on the plane? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

An inch or two is alright, but sag with their pants almost to their knees, he was asking for it.
roll.gif

Dudes always acting like the victims
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Dude, you really must be a lame. 

First your beliefs about homosexuality and now this?
Who gives a damn where son's pants are? He paid good money for his flight and deserves to be able to get on the plane.
Dudes always acting like the victims? Is he not? Did he NOT pay for his ticket and face treatment that was not called for?
I'm ashamed to have you in the same high school graduating class as me.

After this...

i've got to hand it to you, you're consistent with your idiotic posts and dumb !%# replies. congrats.

this screams racism to me.. you know if it was a white or asian dude they would have just let it go.. clearly they were trying to harass him and provoke him into losing his temper

and
indifferent.gif
at one of them asking him "sir do you have a boarding pass?"...

As long as no gentials are showing who cares people walk around damn near if not naked on the beach. Who cares what he's wearing it's his life. Niketalk is getting Wack especially with these random post and forum hor3$. Is there nothing but homosexuals and Asians on anymore.

OG down to my sole. 99-present.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

As long as no gentials are showing who cares people walk around damn near if not naked on the beach. Who cares what he's wearing it's his life. Niketalk is getting Wack especially with these random post and forum hor3$. Is there nothing but homosexuals and Asians on anymore.

OG down to my sole. 99-present.
Got a problem with homosexuals and asians?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

sick.gif
 in public either.
eyes.gif
He was arrested for resisting arrest tho. Not for saggin. Im sorry but Brothas love that victim tag.
indifferent.gif

You rode the short bus back in grade school didn't you?  In order "resist arrest" guess what....you have to ALREADY BE GETTING ARRESTED.  Crazy concept right? 
eyes.gif

Actually that's far from it. All the complaining you'd think this was a board full of women. Everyone knows Asians been running NT.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Actually that's far from it. All the complaining you'd think this was a board full of women. Everyone knows Asians been running NT.

A point sir, do you have one?

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

sick.gif
 in public either.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

You rode the short bus back in grade school didn't you?  In order "resist arrest" guess what....you have to ALREADY BE GETTING ARRESTED.  Crazy concept right? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom