This Is Why Plies Is the Realest

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I don't think dudes really understand how down to earth and intelligent the guy is. True he might be a 'fraud' in some aspects, but he's cool in my book for always looking out for the next person. Kudos.
^ Yep.

im with yall on this one, i seen other videos of dude giving out money, hes helping pple out, yall might talk down on his jewelry or w/e but dudes giving back,i see where yall coming from when yall say hes not having any control of his money and he's gonna be broke, but what do yall know of eveyrthign else hesdoing,

I bet that chain is fake... no one gives away a chain of that value .. and doesn't get a charitable receipt so they could write that off on their taxes...

ol'boy got it for cheap

Originally Posted by C

Plies may be a good and generous person, but his hip hop career is better than most rappers out right now laughable.

Fixed.

wasn't plies a nurse? He might have to fall back to that .. giving stuff out like that especially to ungrateful little %#+%$$+ ... I'll snatch that@$$! back with the quickness!

Originally Posted by cartune

Skip to 28 minutes
frown.gif

Plies Helps Woman On Radio
i was just about to mention that. i respect dude.

lol, The Guy cannot win. He does some ignorant %@*, and get caught up in the news. You'll dog him, he does something positive, you dog him.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

she couldnt even say thanks
smfh
i would do so many different things for that chain
btw plies>>>> 98% of rappers out right now
roll.gif
alien.gif

Even if his rap career isn't like everyone else's, that was still nice of him to do that.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Some of ya'll sounds like birds. Also, I don't think giving someone money makes you real.

Yea, is this a playoff game? I don't see how average kids/fam can afford close seats if thats the case. Which would explain the motionless face whenrecieving a chain, who cares though, obviously there's camera's all around to get that footage.

$%@%@ couldn't even say thank you. If I'm Plies, I jump over the seat and snatch that chain back.

Originally Posted by desent

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Some of ya'll sounds like birds. Also, I don't think giving someone money makes you real.

Yea, is this a playoff game? I don't see how average kids/fam can afford close seats if thats the case. Which would explain the motionless face when recieving a chain, who cares though, obviously there's camera's all around to get that footage.

True but he has done the same thing here in the mall to a dude that claimed he just got out of jail.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

This dude is real.. Much propz to him
QFMFT..

No matter how you feel about his music, its great to see him do that..

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I bet that chain is fake... no one gives away a chain of that value .. and doesn't get a charitable receipt so they could write that off on their taxes...

ol'boy got it for cheap

the game threw his nwa chain in the crowd...

Some people are just gonna hate a person, regardless of what they do. I feel bad for a lot of people on NT.

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

i call publicity stunt he is tryna be a tupac persona. where he a thug but he also cares for the people.
indifferent.gif

did u see this on Ch. 3 news? i bet not so...

Back
Top Bottom